Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Michael Wolfe just said on NPR he has a copy of a special counsel legal memo that laid out the case why a sitting president can be indicted.

The SC spokesman put out a rare response on this, saying the “described” document doesn’t exist.
I thought the Special Council was disbanded?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Michael Wolfe just said on NPR he has a copy of a special counsel legal memo that laid out the case why a sitting president can be indicted.

The SC spokesman put out a rare response on this, saying the “described” document doesn’t exist.
Wolfe just out here trying to sell books, you know if he had something remotely close to that it would have been between the foreword and TOC of his book.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That last line there is what will chase the swing voters to trump.

You don't think a Senate acquittal would have the same effect?

Although I'm not sure there are too many swing voters these days. Pretty much everybody knows where they stand on Trump, I think it's all about how high turnout is and whether people who didn't vote in 2016 come out.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Wolfe just out here trying to sell books, you know if he had something remotely close to that it would have been between the foreword and TOC of his book.

I don’t doubt he has the document. But who knows how authentic it is. He seems to be close to Steve Bannon and other current and former senior Trump officials. I’m sure they’re feeding him bogus shyt

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I don’t doubt he has the document. But who knows how authentic it is. He seems to be close to Steve Bannon and other current and former senior Trump officials. I’m sure they’re feeding him bogus shyt
That's the issue, now that Bannon is out Wolfe soured his relationship within the administration after his first book. I doubt he has anything significant, if he did I'd imagine it would have leaked with advance readings of his new book.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You don't think a Senate acquittal would have the same effect?

Although I'm not sure there are too many swing voters these days. Pretty much everybody knows where they stand on Trump, I think it's all about how high turnout is and whether people who didn't vote in 2016 come out.
Absolutely not. The senate moving to acquit in the face of indisputable proof of his corruption would show the swing voters who needs to be voted out of office. Impeachment would put the spotlight and a magnifying glass on the whole party’s corruption.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps

full
: Queen Elizabeth could drop dead tonight, ain't no flower's comin'

full

Ehhhhh yooooooooo

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

It's pretty shameful that it took more House D's to come to terms with how necessary impeachment is for this to be put together. According to what is being reported, this will likely not do much for public opinion as they're planning to bring together a bunch of legal experts to give their take on the Mueller report and key sections. Which right now feels like more of the same, the same reasons why people have not and will not take the time to read the report for themselves - it's not written to be consumed by the general public.

They have to get more proactive instead of reactive.