Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

killacal

Banned
Daps
Light work for a stable genius

How has he not been tried or got at by anyone?:gucci:

There goes the theory the elite run the president :mjlol:Obama was such a fakkit in hindsight :francis: but I think that's the game. Pelosi running around like trumps personal press secretary covering for him with the strangest leaps in logic:dwillhuh:

So Republicans pimp us with their foots on our neck and the Democrats act upset but do absolutely nothing on the issue.

Rinse wash repeat

They are playing good cop bad cop:hubie:

What a con they've been running on this country together:picard:

The real collusion :wow:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Like i said you were totally correct. It's just like net neutrality. I see no way a for profit company could exploit this.

You missed my point anyways. My point was both sides could still come together to help our poor little multibillion dollar corporations pick themselves up by their bootstraps.
Mitch McConnell is refusing to hold votes on many bipartisan bills that would improve the lives of many Americans.

Or Trump torpedoes bills like the infrastructure bill because he's throwing a tantrum.

Bipartisanship isn't dead, but republican leadership has made it their brand to oppose it at all cost.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The 'Laffer Curve' was in economic textbooks when i went to college. So i assumed not much has changed. Arguing the rich need to be taxed less can get you far in the conservative world.
Laffer curve might be valid but the assumption of where we are on it has time and time again been proven to be wrong...

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
1 hr ·
"This isn't about politics, it isn't about partisanship, Democrats versus Republicans, no. It's about patriotism, it's about the sanctity of the constitution and it's about the future of our nation. We will go where the facts lead us. We will insist on the truth. We will build an ironclad case to act."

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Pelosi promises 'ironclad case' against Trump
"What is the president covering up?"

:patrice: