Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Trump isn’t getting impeached over this. And frankly, I don’t think most people even care about Russia. What else could he get impeached for?

The election is NEXT YEAR! I think if Democrats keep pushing this, Trump wins in a bigger landslide.

Smack....!?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Some of these people in here are expecting cowboy justice. Mueller to hogtie Trump and ride him off to jail.

If Mueller came out and “bias” the conclusion the way Barr did, Republicans would use that as an out.Let the report and impeachment speak for itself

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
Gotta watch something sometimes. Doesn't mean it's all wrong or all right but cnn is Fox news somewhat stable twin.

Msnbc rarely has Trumps sycophants on. So I prefer them.
Independent media on YouTube shyts all over corporate media

David pakman show

Majority reports

Secular talk

Chapo Trap House

All 10000000x better then ANYTHING on corporate media

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
That's weak. It was Mueller's job to figure it out, not ours. :martin:

He figured it out, the DOJ and his boss told him it was illegal to indict the president, so he couldnt.
HIs boss went on TV and tried to spin that into Trump being innocent.
But he went on TV to again tell all of us, Trump is definitely guilty of a crime, I was not allowed to indict him.
I spelled it all out in my report, by the rules I was given it's up to Congress to charge the president, what are you waiting for ?

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Idk brehs it's kind of a big deal that Mueller said if they thought the president didn't commit a crime they would've stated so. He's basically saying he did commit a crime but it wasn't his job to prosecute
He's really saying that he couldn't even investigate properly because his limited prosecution powers gave him less pull to investigate what he wanted. Its him kicking the can because his hands are tied.