Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
They need to fukking focus on IMPEACHMENT

They will not win the White House back if this man is allowed to control the narrative to the millions of idiots that litter this country and refuse to familiarize themselves with the facts at hand

So u think some republicans gonna come over n vote for impeachment?

:mjlol:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
We already knew that though.

I just want to say CNN is fukking embarrassing with their spin right now. Lord only knows what FOX is saying. The news media is embarrassing.
Stop watching cnn. I've been telling people. Msnbc is the best network for cable news right now.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because he would have said it? He could have easily said there was no evidence to support bring a charge of conspiracy. Saying there was insufficient evidence to bring charges is not same as having no evidence that it happened? Either way, its up to Congress, which what he said in the report anyway.

Ugh, this thread is about to become unbearable. lol @ the usual jokers popping up.
Look. Let's be clear. There is what can be proven and what can't. Lots of people knew Al Capone was a murderous thug, but the truth required to put him behind bars for those crimes was never available for various reasons. They got him on tax evasion in the end.

Mueller, for me, was clear on which of the charges was a slam dunk and which one would be difficult to prove. Trump has focused on collusion and avoided obstruction like the plague. I say get him on the charge that can stick and stop muddling the waters with collusion.

I don't care how they get him, I just want him got.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
There's clearly some buck passing going on here since nothing is stopping him from saying the president obstructed justice even if he doesn't indict. :francis:

But it also seems the special counsel guidelines did not take into account that the investigation is pretty much pointless if the AG says the president can't be indicted therefore its unfair to suggest he would. :francis:
Muller and Barr knew this.