Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Your move Nancy :Ifyouinsist:

This is double speak though. Why didn't he just flat out say it?

Also the SC office was fukking designed for an independent conclusion. Why is this fakkit punting.

What's going on? It looks like they're all passing the button and telling thw other guy to press it. :mindblown:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats not what he said. Do I need to listen again?

He said from what I heard that there was no evidence to charge trump with Russian collusion but that he couldn't exonerate him from obstruction.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This is double speak though. Why didn't he just flat out say it?

Also the SC office was fukking designed for an independent conclusion. Why is this fakkit punting.

What's going on? It looks like they're all passing the button and telling thw other guy to press it. :mindblown:
Because he was an employee of the DOJ, and he said what the DOJ's policy is, so he couldn't even if he felt strongly he did commit a crime. I think he is conflicted as fukk, because at the end of the day, he is a good ol' boy, but I think he cares about his legacy as well. Oh well, we will see what happens.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Ion know why ppl expected diff. Dude is a Republican, good friends with Barr. Part before everything. Now, I hope democrats focus on governing n winning back the White House in 2020.

Change

All Star
Daps
Highlights of the presser.

it-was-him.gif