Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This is in response to the Amash shyt because that shyt has been bubbling and picking up steam

DOJ knew ahead of time so it's 100% gonna help Trump

God I wish someone would just do it already...
Inshallah It's been long enough

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
He doesnt want to testify in front of Congress and will not provide any additional information outside of what his report says.
LOLOLOLOLOL, I was listening like this mutha fukka really thinks he can ride off into the sunset, and says he doesn't want to be part of a "political spectacle" while the president makes a political spectacle of this govt every fukking day. Sorry, Bob, your watch has not ended yet, thinking he is Thanos and can go be a farmer, lol, you will testify in public or we sending Odin's son *NOT LOKI*

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
What a damp fukking squib. Trump is about to declare his innocence, shout no collusion (which is actually true according to Mueller) and ride off into the sunset
He just said that Trump obstructed but since they can't charge him with anything they couldn't move forward with an indictment. Just reaffirms that Trump committed impeachable offenses.

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
LOLOLOLOLOL, I was listening like this mutha fukka really thinks he can ride off into the sunset, and says he doesn't want to be part of a "political spectacle" while the president makes a political spectacle of this govt every fukking day. Sorry, Bob, your watch has not ended yet, thinking he is Thanos and can go be a farmer, lol, you will testify in public or we sending Odin's son *NOT LOKI*
That's what he wants , he's definitely expecting a subpoena.