Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@NBCNews
BREAKING: Federal judge says he won't block congressional subpoenas seeking Pres. Trump's banking records; says claims "are not sufficiently serious as it relates to Supreme Court precedent;" says subpoenas have legitimate legislative purpose - @Tom_Winter http://NBCNews.com
16:13 - 22 May 2019
@mkraju
The House committees' investigations have legitimate legislative purposes, Judge says. He points out legislation could arise out of the information Congress gets from Trump, and echoes how the House wants to investigate loans to Trump's business and foreign money, via @kpolantz

Last edited:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
For how awful Nancy and the Dems are they sure seem have Trump and company falling on their face every two seconds

:mjlol:
I used to think there wasn't, but with this administration I don't know what the fukk to think anymore. Trumps buddies just do what ever in the fukk they want.

If he appeals it, they could say they will hold off on releasing until the appeal is done but from my understanding, the judge didnt allow a stay to wait for the appeal process. They need to go ahead and submit that paperwork.