Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

"achomlishments" ladies and gentlemen.

@Orbital-Fetus can you put Trump on this?

tenor.gif

I swear that's how he writes notes over what's given to him. :dead:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
We might already be at the point where that’s the only solution. House leadership isn’t doing anything. At this point I’d be shocked if they reacted to anything short of assassination attempts on blue leadership.

Wait that already happened...

No offense...

how many pipe bombs did that clown send out?
it was over a dozen i think.

i'm honestly surprised that things like this are not happening more frequently.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

Well at least this helps explain some of the GOP politicians responses to this investigation. Their voters dont think it happened so, who cares right?

Edit: Trump is so fragile. As soon as he heard Tillerson was up on the hill talking about what a fukking non reading idiot he is, now he is trashing Tillerson as a totally ill prepared and ill equipped to be Secretary of State, like he didnt fukking hire him. I'm so tired y'all. I just want this to be over. :sadcam:

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Well at least this helps explain some of the GOP politicians responses to this investigation. Their votes dont think it happened so, who cares right?

Edit: Trump is so fragile. As soon as he heard Tillerson was up on the hill talking about what an fukking non reading idiot he is, now he is trashing Tillerson as a totally ill prepared and ill equipped to be Secretary of State, like he didnt fukking hire him. I'm so tired y'all. I just want this to be over. :sadcam:
And he forgot the reason he did hire him, you know, because he was head of Exxon, and he had a GREAT relationship with Putin, this is our life now, truly idiocracy.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Well at least this helps explain some of the GOP politicians responses to this investigation. Their votes dont think it happened so, who cares right?

Edit: Trump is so fragile. As soon as he heard Tillerson was up on the hill talking about what an fukking non reading idiot he is, now he is trashing Tillerson as a totally ill prepared and ill equipped to be Secretary of State, like he didnt fukking hire him. I'm so tired y'all. I just want this to be over. :sadcam:
Am I the only one who feels like the past three years has flown by though? Not sure if it was the amount of fukkery each day that made time go by faster or if it's just me getting older.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Am I the only one who feels like the past three years has flown by though? Not sure if it was the amount of fukkery each day that made time go by faster or if it's just me getting older.

You're getting older. As soon as you pass a certain age, you start fast tracking old age. When I was younger, years were looonnnnggg. We in the middle of 2019 already :picard:. Cant wait to go back to Mexico. I have a week in Tulum at the end of the year :blessed:

Last edited:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@NBCPolitics
BREAKING: Stephen Calk, a banking CEO, has been indicted by a federal grand jury and charged in connection with a plan to exchange $16M in loans to Paul Manafort for his help in trying to get Calk a Trump admin. position - @Tom_Winter http://NBCNews.com

10:05 - 23 May 2019