Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I read that Nancy is doing everything to get her ducks in a row, but even when they proceed, which the administration is making it impossible not to, she will not use the word "impeachment". I mean, I am not as politically savvy as some of you, but it certainly does look to me like they are moving steadily into impeachment preparations at the very least. Maybe timing is everything? Throwing out impeachment proceedings in the middle of an election/campaigning, not only giving the Dem nominee even more talking points, but also the GOP/Independent?Libertarian challengers as well? Sounds like Trump would be campaigning on quicksand to me. I mean what else are we gonna do but wait, anyway?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where have I recently heard this talking point? :jbhmm:

At least Dotard learned the lesson from the last time Pelosi handed him his ass.
Still, if the Dems play this right it should blow up in his face the same way the shutdown did.

Bring the legislation tothe house and have the Senate shoot it down and show the public the GOP clearly obstructing this shyt. Go on the offensive and keep pressing and keep investigating and impeach this motherfukker

Daps
Whatever drugs he was on made him, he appears to have cotton mouth as well. I hate listening to him talk.
I did a presentation high as fukk for Psychology in high school and at one point near the end I said out loud "Damn am I really still up here talking, this ain't over yet?"

Trump gives me those vibes for every speech. Its like he can only somewhat connect the points he wants to make and then after about 3 or 4 minutes he's ready to wander off and take a nap

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@NatashaBertrand
New: Cohen downplayed his relationship w/Russian oligarch Vekselberg to Congress. But emails show the 2 met days before Trump’s inauguration & discussed a Moscow lobbying group that promotes Russian biz interests. They set up another meeting for March '17. FBI search warrants detail new Michael Cohen Russia ties
15:43 - 22 May 2019

Last edited:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Last edited: