fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Pelosi putting impeachment to bed... :wow:
#wattba

:ohlawd:@ the idea of the left turning on Nancy
If I didn’t know better, I would think you were an agent of chaos, coming in here to sow discord. Good thing you are a good faith acting, don’t tread on me, punisher decal loving Libertarian, Dead, so that could never be you!

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Pence and McConnell is trying to get Roberts to overturn Roe vs Wade since he's the swing vote.
If that’s the plan, it couldn’t be near the election, the only way it could happen is if Trump won the election. There is no debate whatsoever that this is an voting issue, and you would see record turnout if this were to happen.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
To think there was cats in here losing their shyt when Pelosi did this

giphy.gif

:scust:
And even as small a gesture as that was, it’s more than anyone else with any pull whatsoever has done to this point! So what is it? Who was the other person with a chance to be house leader that would have dragged him out of the White House and spanked his ass for the world to see? I get frustrated, too, but living in a fantasy world where “if Seth Moulton would have been the speaker, he would have liberated the house, and we would all get turns to punch POTUS in the face” is counterproductive. You don’t think a battle over house speaker that resulted in “fresh blood” being voted in wouldn’t have left the whole party a bloody fukking splintered mess. Arm chair punditry is fun, I engage in it, too, but I have started to realize, you get too close to something that you really aren’t an expert in, and start to think you are smarter than the professionals, you just become a bitter, loud, and angry person that lets emotions control your viewpoint.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
If that’s the plan, it couldn’t be near the election, the only way it could happen is if Trump won the election. There is no debate whatsoever that this is an voting issue, and you would see record turnout if this were to happen.

That would certainly lead to a constitutional crisis. If there is collusion (ah ha) on that level, then how do you overturn that? Aside from a constitutional amendment, which has no way of passing in the next 30 years.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
That would certainly lead to a constitutional crisis. If there is collusion (ah ha) on that level, then how do you overturn that? Aside from a constitutional amendment, which has no way of passing in the next 30 years.
At any given time, there are 3 or 4 attempts through the lower courts to try and overturn, no? Isn’t just a matter of which cases the SC will see?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I hate this argument.

We don't have the votes in the Senate for anything that has passed in the House. Doesn't mean you don't go forward. The main reason you begin the impeachment inquiry is to investigate and then get the votes to impeach. It's like saying you shouldn't prosecute a crime unless you feel with 100% certainty you'll get a guilty verdict. No prosecutor in the world will tell you they know for a fact they will win a jury trial. The trial is the argument. If afterwards they still don't have the votes, then OK. This is insanity by Pelosi and if she doesn't change her tune I think there's going to be major problems with her caucus as more members get pressured by their constituents. Or at least I hope.
I agree but listening to multiple pundits and a few congressional folks who make the popular podcast runs, it doesn't sound like they can even get enough votes in the House to even get anything to the Senate to fail. That's sad and depressing that House D's aren't even unified on the idea.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I agree but listening to multiple pundits and a few congressional folks who make the popular podcast runs, it doesn't sound like they can even get enough votes in the House to even get anything to the Senate to fail. That's sad and depressing that House D's aren't even unified on the idea.
Do you think Lauren Underwood would vote for impeachment?