Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
If Muller felt the president was a criminal he should have taken him to court.

Muller spent over a year nailing Manafort for tax evasion.

He didn’t even feel it necessary to investigate the president. Never even subpoenaed him.

Part of the reason Mueller didn't press on Trump is because he knows how much of a mess it would've caused. So he passed the buck to Congress.
Pelosi doesn't seem to want to deal with that mess, yet people are out of line for being critical of her?
Mueller handed her the baton and she's dropped it so far.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Breh she's letting this dude swag surf all over the Constitution
Pelosi putting impeachment to bed... :wow:
#wattba

:ohlawd:@ the idea of the left turning on Nancy
“The point is that we need to show [voters] that we are doing all of these other things that they care about so much,” Pelosi said. Not a single lawmaker in the room protested.

:yeshrug:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
They can pass bills in the house knowing they wont get pass the Senate but they wont pursue impeachment for the same reason? I'm only supporting the people who primary these old fukks.

Mueller already gave the go-ahead to impeach. I can understand waiting for him to testify. But after that, they'll be little excuses left.

Why? He wrote a report, he's not going to say anything different then whats in it. Dems waiting on Mueller to testify is an excuse.

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
If Muller felt the president was a criminal he should have taken him to court.

Muller spent over a year nailing Manafort for tax evasion.

He didn’t even feel it necessary to investigate the president. Never even subpoenaed him.
Have you not been paying attention?

Mueller is a DOJ employee that must follow DOJ guidelines...He didn't take Trump to court because he CAN'T...The only reason the orangutan in the oval wasn't charged with obstruction is because of those DOJ guidelines...

This is why we need Mueller to testify...To explain why he didn't charge him, hearing from his mouth is entirely different than hearing it from your favorite media pundit...

If somebody asks Mueller if Trump wasn't president would you have charged him with obstruction and Mueller says YES now you have grounds for proceeding with articles of impeachment...

Rethugs and FAUX can't tap dance and spin that...

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
To think there was cats in here losing their shyt when Pelosi did this

giphy.gif

:scust:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
To think there was cats in here losing their shyt when Pelosi did this

giphy.gif

:scust:

Second tweet is a long thread worth reading. Like I say frequently, she’s proving herself to be just as worthless as the man she replaced as speaker. She has one option to prove otherwise, and refuses to take it.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It appears the D's don't have the votes in the House for impeachment. And aren't going to change up their tune until they do.

I hate this argument.

We don't have the votes in the Senate for anything that has passed in the House. Doesn't mean you don't go forward. The main reason you begin the impeachment inquiry is to investigate and then get the votes to impeach. It's like saying you shouldn't prosecute a crime unless you feel with 100% certainty you'll get a guilty verdict. No prosecutor in the world will tell you they know for a fact they will win a jury trial. The trial is the argument. If afterwards they still don't have the votes, then OK. This is insanity by Pelosi and if she doesn't change her tune I think there's going to be major problems with her caucus as more members get pressured by their constituents. Or at least I hope.