Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Pelosi will depress this base into submission by next year. Enthusiasm gap has already closed between D's and R's.
She’s entirely ok with losing as long as she stays comfortable. As far as I’m concerned, she’s complicit and actively covering for him with her refusal to act. She has to go.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Breh she's letting this dude swag surf all over the Constitution
It is still 2019. The new congressional map will not be in play until 2021. If you want to assign blame now, you will be clapping for Kevin McCarthy as Speaker of the House after the election next year. We have won one lousy midterm and all of a sudden we believe we have bulbous balls.

We won the house in 2006 and lost it in 2010. I hope you guys remember that.

Jhoon

Daps
Way out of line? :why: Did we besmirch your grandmother's honor? :what:
Are you taking copious notes? That is the only thing we can do right now.

We hold no cards. If you want to assign blame, blame the media. But the media depends on the tax cuts that the president enacted. So suck it up. He’s only been in power 2 years. If you want to get erratic he may fukk around and be in power for much longer.

Come up with solutions instead of angst. The days of anger are over. We need strategies.

Make a list of everything wrong they are doing and come up with not only a solution but think how they will counter your answer in 2022.

Jhoon

Daps
Mueller already gave the go-ahead to impeach. I can understand waiting for him to testify. But after that, they'll be little excuses left.
If Muller felt the president was a criminal he should have taken him to court.

Muller spent over a year nailing Manafort for tax evasion.

He didn’t even feel it necessary to investigate the president. Never even subpoenaed him.