Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Because Trump has survived every scandal, he's become teflon and set a very very high standard for any scandal to have real consequences on him. The only things that can remove him from office is conspiracy with Russians which Mueller said didnt happen, or money laundering and fraud charges on his organization, or he's named as an unindicted co conspirator on his children financial charges.

Anything less and some people may believe Democrats took it a step too far impeachment wise because it's not enough to effect him. They may be warped into the Trump fear mongering propanganda of Democrats overstepping and trying to take out Trump.
Trump has only survived scandals because he has had the help of R officials in congress and the DOJ. They can't help him at the ballot box.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
He's baiting the Dems into impeachment to help his re-election while gaining more authoritarian power.
We absolutely have to stop perpetuating this idea that impeachment is somehow helpful to Trump. Impeachment proceedings are not going to make anyone who is not already planning on voting for him more sympathetic to his re-election.
Was reading a poll yesterday.
The same amount of people who support Trump also say they do so based on what Trump says.

They're full on cult. :manny:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Really getting tired of @Frank Grimes with his bullshyt...

Hump has to be held into account for this..

I don’t give a shyt about the other bullshyt.

Frank Grimes is the type that when he gets old he’s gonna watch the news and just lock himself in his house because he’s terrified
Him and @acri1 :pachaha:

bright black

All Star
Daps
how will it look when dems say trump is corrupt but they didnt impeach him?... dems assuming voters going to pick them in 2020 is a false move...voters might not care in 2020 that trump is corrupt...it might get harder to remove trump the longer it takes...

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
:wow:
@ me
Thought they wouldn’t have a vote because Trump claimed executive privilege. I’m glad I was wrong. I wonder what will happens next

Won't work, just bought him some time. It will end up in court and it will be released. Although Congress is going through the motions, you have groups already suing under FOIA.