Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

protestor

Man of the year
Daps
Reppin
Protesting

• The Hill
      BREAKING: The Florida Bar has advanced an investigation into Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz, a move signaling that officials believe there is cause for Gaetz to be disciplined over his apparent threat to Michael Cohen before his congressional testimony.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Florida Bar advances investigation into Matt Gaetz for threat to Michael Cohen
      “Do your wife & father-in-law know about your girlfriends? Maybe tonight would be a good time for that chat.
:lolbron:

I'm curious what defence he will put up. Has he said anything?

I just can't see any plausible explanation.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Its over. We finally about get this shyt done with.
tenor.gif

:francis:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Breh finances were always more important than Mueller case. Trump sweating bricks right now and his entire family about to be on the line
I agree bruh and you a coo ass homie but you be calling it the end every other week.:dead:

I want this all to end, I'm exhausted bruh. I'm over it. :why:But we have a ways to go. :whoo:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I agree bruh and you a coo ass homie but you be calling it the end every other week.:dead:

I want this all to end, I'm exhausted bruh. I'm over it. :why:But we have a ways to go. :whoo:

Appreciate the compliment family but this is it. We are about to get his financial papers. This is the red line he said he didnt want crossed because he knows this could be the end of him. July about to occur this month until December

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm