Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bu bu bu bu but he said it in the intro of The Apprentice. I mean he wrote the Art of Deal, amiright?

I sincerely apologize for ever giving you the benefit of the doubt of being half way intelligent, I was wrong.
That’s @the cac mamba shtick in here. He goes through different levels of trolling :manny:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
trolling :mindblown: he said what's in this bombshell on the intro of his show. i just pointed that out :why:

getting a little circular in here, i'm just gonna leave for the day. enjoy :jaymelo:

@tru_m.a.c can you please do him this favor and ban him fron the thread ?

His only cobtributions here are trolling a few Jay z smilies.

Thats all and I had high hopes for him.

His behavior is deeply troubling and we are truly concerned. These are not normal times and we beg him to stop this behavior. He must Stop NOW!

This thread is not worth his time

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

His behavior is deeply troubling and we are truly concerned. These are not normal times and we beg him to stop this behavior. He must Stop NOW!

i'd rather be banned from the thread then bushed from the whole site

@tru_m.a.c ban me from the thread. i don't want to get in the way of all this productive hand-wringing

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

here's trump in 2004, saying "13 years ago i was in trouble. i was billions of dollars in debt" :dead:on the fukking intro of the apprentice

:laff: im sorry i don't go all-in on your shark-jumping. it's understandable after the colossal letdown that was the napoleon thread

I don't think this is the actual breaking news. It's known and has been known publically for a while.

It serves as groundwork to determine:

Where the influx of money come from for him to recover - whether through criminal laundering or otherwise.

Also if he has been claiming losses and bankruptcy while misrepresenting his assets to banks to secure loans, which I believe is fraudulent.

Trump likes to change the truth, so I am assuming this a a part of the slow drop cycle to get the public in the correct frame of mind rather than a bombshell.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Him continuing to deflect oversight, though it feels helpless and frustrating now, this shyt will only hurt his re-election chances. Every move he is currently trying to make is being hampered down by investigations, he can’t do anything. He is really fukked. Voters want “transparency”, and even though no president is truly transparent, his version is aggressively offensive to normal, low info, casual voters. What will ultimately cost him the election is healthcare and his kiss to the 1%, but his corruption will turn off the independent voters that aren’t especially affected by healthcare and tax issues. For the first time, I truly think if Warren got the nomination, she would win. Her message, and policies are infinitely better than Trumps, and her ability to communicate effectively leave something to be desired, but at over 10,000 lies told by Trump at this point, the only people that even listen anymore are the sycophants (34%), the people that are entertained (7-10%, but don’t think that the full group will actually vote for him), and the MSM (but at least 1 or 2 are actively calling him out on his lies). This election will be exactly what 16’ should have been, if it wasn’t for illegal campaigning and stupid people that wanted to roll the dice, after next years taxes, and right around the time healthcare becomes THE hot button topic, unless the Dem nod comes out and puts their foot in their mouth in an unprecedented way (or weird sex/pedo stuff is 100% substantiated) this will be a layup. I’m not underestimating Trump and his base, I think that his schtik is overplayed and factoring in his age, poor overall health, and lack of stamina, I really think the snap will be easier to undo than a lot of people are thinking. Please don’t quote me on some concern trolling shyt, if you are really really really nervous, tell someone else, as far as I’m concerned it’s finished, I can only imagine what this fukkface is gonna look like with another 545 days under his bursting belt. If he tries some fukkery and doesn’t allow transfer of power, we will deal with it then, there is absolutely nothing any of us can do about what this fukkface is gonna do. I would actually enjoy watching him get removed from power by the military (obviously not 100% sure military would do the right thing because nothing is for sure in life, but 99% sure, at the end of the day, with the diversity of the military, as many ws as are “hiding” in the military, there are not enough for a coup of that scale). I’m sure if he refused to leave, and had to be removed, I’m not alone in wishing it played out in a certain, very exciting, and joy inducing way.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think this is the actual breaking news. It's known and has been known publically for a while.

It serves as groundwork to determine:

Where the influx of money come from for him to recover - whether through criminal laundering or otherwise.

Also if he has been claiming losses and bankruptcy while misrepresenting his assets to banks to secure loans, which I believe is fraudulent.

Trump likes to change the truth, so I am assuming this a a part of the slow drop cycle to get the public in the correct frame of mind rather than a bombshell.
im all for embarrassing trump but i don't see it as accomplishing more than that. and given its age, and the fact that he's on tape acknowledging it :dead:

gotta get more current than that :yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
s-l640.jpg

yoooooooooooooooooooooooo :laff: he literally wrote a fukking book about losing this money in the 90s

:laff::laff::laff:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

dont even ban him, put him on ignore and watch him neg you for attention :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: