Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You're so busy being contrarian that the point is hitting you in the face. If he was in a hole for a billi in the 90's how exactly did he immaculately recover to start making that kind of money yearly.

tumblr_n8mvwc5hfU1qa45c1o2_400.gif

:mjpls:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So from 1995 to 2004 how was he keeping afloat. The Apprentice didn't start until 2004. Wiki says,

Speaking of "recovering from a series of financial setbacks, wiki also says,

To add on to this post if anyone wants to read about an interesting project with an even more impressive cast of characters especially in retrospect of where we are today this is a doozy...

Riverside South, Manhattan - Wikipedia

tldr Trump gets repeatedly gamed by numerous long running foes who outmaneuvered him

:mjlol:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Pelosi has to go. Total incompetence on her end. At this rate we may as well have been stuck with Paul Ryan.

If anyone should go right away, it has to be Schumer. He makes Pelosi look like a GOAT leader. Way too complacent and ok with having his ass handed to him, plus he can't keep his entire block in line (see Joe Manchin). Also a failure in recruiting top candidates to run for Senate in states they made gains with in 2018 or popular candidates in states Trump carried (Beto in Texas, Abrams in Georgia, potentially the governor of Montana).

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
holding barr in contempt :hovtrump:

If anyone should go right away, it has to be Schumer. He makes Pelosi look like a GOAT leader. Way too complacent and ok with having his ass handed to him, plus he can't keep his entire block in line (see Joe Manchin). Also a failure in recruiting top candidates to run for Senate in states they made gains with in 2018 or popular candidates in states Trump carried (Beto in Texas, Abrams in Georgia, potentially the governor of Montana).
fukk pelosi and schumer :yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure you didn't even read the article you're just here to concern troll.

:manny:

here's trump in 2004, saying "13 years ago i was in trouble. i was billions of dollars in debt" :dead:on the fukking intro of the apprentice

:laff: im sorry i don't go all-in on your shark-jumping. it's understandable after the colossal letdown that was the napoleon thread

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

here's trump in 2004, saying "13 years ago i was in trouble. i was billions of dollars in debt" :dead:on the fukking intro of the apprentice

:laff: im sorry i don't go all-in on your shark-jumping. it's understandable after the colossal letdown that was the napoleon thread

Bu bu bu bu but he said it in the intro of The Apprentice. I mean he wrote the Art of Deal, amiright?

I sincerely apologize for ever giving you the benefit of the doubt of being half way intelligent, I was wrong.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bu bu bu bu but he said it in the intro of The Apprentice. I mean he wrote the Art of Deal, amiright?

I sincerely apologize for ever giving you the benefit of the doubt of being half way intelligent, I was wrong.
i'm sorry for posting a factual event where trump said what was in this report on national tv. i know that's in poor taste