Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wait a second, those fukkin tax returns are from 85 to 94 :beli:

when rachel maddow embarrassed herself with the exclusive return report, she showed that in 2005 he made like 150 million and paid 35 million in taxes. they have to get something from AFTER that

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

when rachel maddow embarrassed herself with the exclusive return report, she showed that in 2005 he made like 150 million and paid 35 million in taxes. they have to get something from AFTER that
Nah, really?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

You're so busy being contrarian that the point is hitting you in the face. If he was in a hole for a billi in the 90's how exactly did he immaculately recover to start making that kind of money yearly.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're so busy being contrarian that the point is hitting you in the face. If he was in a hole for a billi in the 90's how exactly did he immaculately recover to start making that kind of money yearly.
his investments recovered? he had a hugely profitable TV show? :dead:

sorry breh, you gotta impress me. this aint it :jaypatr:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The newly revealed tax information sheds light on how those net operating losses snowballed. By 1991, they had grown to nearly $418 million, accounting for fully 1 percent of all the losses that the I.R.S. reported had been declared by individual taxpayers that year. And the red ink continued to accumulate apace.

:camby:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Explain in detail the hatch act...:jbhmm:

Political Restrictions and Examples of Prohibited Activities
Further restricted federal employees are prohibited from taking an active part in partisan political management or partisan political campaigns. Specifically, these employees may not campaign for or against candidates or otherwise engage in political activity in concert with a political party, a candidate for partisan political office, or a partisan political group.....

• May not use their official authority or influence to interfere with or affect the result of an election. For example:
    • May not use their official titles or positions while engaged in political activity.
    • May not invite subordinate employees to political events or otherwise suggest to subordinates that they attend political events or undertake any partisan political activity.
  • May not solicit, accept or receive a donation or contribution for a partisan political party, candidate for partisan political office, or partisan political group. For example:
    • May not host a political fundraiser.
    • May not invite others to a political fundraiser.
    • May not collect contributions or sell tickets to political fundraising functions.

Source: https://osc.gov/pages/hatchact-affectsme.aspx

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I highly doubt Nunes is getting indicted. All these twitter speculators are jokes and they rallied up people for 2 years straight only to help disappoint thousands of people.

Take for example this moron here. Read the last two months of his tweets. It's all fairy tale bullshyt. Before Barr became full Trump loyalist, this guy was going around telling people that Trump was possibly in a resignation deal with Barr to save his skin last month. Tom Joseph (@TomJChicago) on Twitter

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The newly revealed tax information sheds light on how those net operating losses snowballed. By 1991, they had grown to nearly $418 million, accounting for fully 1 percent of all the losses that the I.R.S. reported had been declared by individual taxpayers that year. And the red ink continued to accumulate apace.

:camby:
30 years ago :laff:

you come back and quote me when something comes of trumps tax returns from 30 years ago. i will humbly admit that i was wrong

Last edited: