Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Trump is already losing major ground and support in general. Some of these "posters" are Trump supporters of the highest degree and downplay his fukk ups.
The trump dikk sucking is at an all time high in here lately though. Dude's really thought impeachment was gonna be easy. And now since it isn't the dikk riders they are they start lo key rooting for this clown.

There are levels and impeachment isn't the only road fellas. My honest feeling? You guys protesting so much probably stayed home or wasted your vote on 3rd party in 2016 so you feel extra down about the way things are.:mjlit: Because you have a larger hand in it than most.:francis:

Think folks are gonna be with that protest voting crap in 2020? Please. This nation was drunk off 8 years of Obama in 2016 and trump took advantage of it. I have to applaud him seeing an opportunity to exploit and running with it.

nikkas are sober now though. :lolbron:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
You want a true life example of this current crop of folk? Hold your nose and listen to steve harvey when trump is brought up. They do the same crap. Trump lip service and running down the Left. They even have a female black Republican on there from time to time. A regular. But rarely have somebody from the left.

The nation has't forgotten him discussing golf with trump during that visit. Two opportunistic exploitative clowns.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You want a true life example of this current crop of folk? Hold your nose and listen to steve harvey when trump is brought up. They do the same crap. Trump lip service and running down the Left. They even have a female black Republican on there from time to time. A regular. But rarely have somebody from the left.

The nation has't forgotten him discussing golf with trump during that visit. Two opportunistic exploitative clowns.

Who as Trump convinced to vote for him as a registered Dem or non voter? :lolbron:

What person ever said "Yo, I thought Trump was bad, but he is a good president"?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The trump dikk sucking is at an all time high in here lately though. Dude's really thought impeachment was gonna be easy. And now since it isn't the dikk riders they are they start lo key rooting for this clown.

There are levels and impeachment isn't the only road fellas. My honest feeling? You guys protesting so much probably stayed home or wasted your vote on 3rd party in 2016 so you feel extra down about the way things are.:mjlit: Because you have a larger hand in it than most.:francis:

Think folks are gonna be with that protest voting crap in 2020? Please. This nation was drunk off 8 years of Obama in 2016 and trump took advantage of it. I have to applaud him seeing an opportunity to exploit and running with it.

nikkas are sober now though. :lolbron:

And those Trump supporters downplay the 2018 midterm elections, acting like that never existed.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump is already losing major ground and support in general. .
the good thing is that there's literally nothing he can do between now and 2020 to gain support :dead:

the economy can't get better than it is now, it's either staying the same or tanking :hovtrump:

republicans have no plans to improve anyones life, and theres nothing they can pass with a dem house. so trump's best case scenario is staying flat, which is pretty unlikely. if the stock market crashes in the next year and a half (which sounds incredibly likely) it might be curtains for the dotard

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

This woman has been spot on about EVERYTHING ....

If you want to see how things WILL play out I suggest you follow her on Twitter

There’s not a happy outlook at all

Not much optimism at all, and I’m inclined to agree. The house is burning and there’s no sense of urgency at all. We may already be past the point where we can get him out peacefully. He’s compromised and delegitimized every aspect of government but the house right now, and they’re still dragging their feet on impeachment for the most openly corrupt politician in North American history.