Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This shyt always puzzles me

GOP: Hates Unions, Supports Big Business, Not too Keen on Workers Rights

Unions: Hates Big Business, Supports Workers Rights, Sides with GOP
You forgot

Democratic Party: Hates Unions, Supports Big Business, sort of not keen on workers rights.

Also:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This is hyperbole and you know it :stopitslime:
:beli:

Why isn't any Democratic candidate talking about Labor? Ending right-to-work bullshyt? Talking about passing laws to protect unions? Forcing the beneficiaries of the gig economy to give benefits?

Even Bernie and Ms. Warren ain't doing that.

The Dems have not been interested in labor since Reagan. Let's be reality about this. That isn't the sole reason why working class whites vote for Republicans, but its crazy to think that shyt doesn't make it easier.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
You forgot

Democratic Party: Hates Unions, Supports Big Business, sort of not keen on workers rights.

Also:

giphy.gif

:troll:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Email sent to Duckworth, Durbin and Rep Garcia this morning. Spoke to a Durbin staffer already. Havent heard from Garcia's office since he's been elected, no replies even via email. Waiting to see what happens with Duckworth. I'm walking in Davis and Bobby Rush offices as soon as I find out they are in town.

Good Afternoon,

Let me start by saying, I know impeachment starts in the house. That is why I emailed and called my reps prior to contacting you. I want to be very clear about something, if Democrats dont pursue impeachment and stop being weak on oversight, subpoenas and the like, you will lose the House in 2020. Literally, everyone I know thinks that the Democrat party is weak, I've defended you at times, even though I've thought the same. No more. I will vote for local leaders in local elections because if you are not going to perform the tasks we elected you in 2018 to do, I see absolutely no reason for voting for Dems in 2020. The Senate still lets judges through and legislation goes no where. Where is the difference? A few bads bill stopped because Republicans no longer have full control? Its not enough, DEMOCRATS are not doing enough. You may think I am just some random person sending an email but do me a favor and ask Rep Danny Davis's office about me..just mention my name. I do alot of major organizing in the city and we will support a primary, I promise.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Email sent to Duckworth, Durbin and Rep Garcia this morning. Spoke to a Durbin staffer already. Havent heard from Garcia's office since he's been elected, no replies even via email. Waiting to see what happens with Duckworth. I'm walking in Davis and Bobby Rush offices as soon as I find out they are in town.

Good Afternoon,

Let me start by saying, I know impeachment starts in the house. That is why I emailed and called my reps prior to contacting you. I want to be very clear about something, if Democrats dont pursue impeachment and stop being weak on oversight, subpoenas and the like, you will lose the House in 2020. Literally, everyone I know thinks that the Democrat party is weak, I've defended you at times, even though I've thought the same. No more. I will vote for local leaders in local elections because if you are not going to perform the tasks we elected you in 2018 to do, I see absolutely no reason for voting for Dems in 2020. The Senate still lets judges through and legislation goes no where. Where is the difference? A few bads bill stopped because Republicans no longer have full control? Its not enough, DEMOCRATS are not doing enough. You may think I am just some random person sending an email but do me a favor and ask Rep Danny Davis's office about me..just mention my name. I do alot of major organizing in the city and we will support a primary, I promise.
:leon:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps