Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
no we weren't shytting on mc cabe had been leaking and sounding the alarm about trump, if you've been keeping up with everything......Not to mention McCabe, he is a Democrat. Any who, rr is supposed to keep the law and at least be apart of the system that holds civilians and public servants accountable. That being said, I dont know why your being all 'I told you so on this'- this should be troubling to anyone.

I remember people shytting on McCabe in the OG thread.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I’m not going to sit here and pretend like I knew all along, but I will say when my antennas were raised on RR..

It was during the kavanaugh confirmation hearings. I seen pics of RR & kavanaugh from about 20yrs ag , and seen RR at the hearings in support for kavanaugh...

:ohhh:

I knew that wasn’t a good sign but it was the same time they were saying he suggested wearing a wire around trump so it kind of cancelled it out

If Rod couldve been the one to take Trump out he would have. I think he seen the way Trump was consolidating power and decided fukk it. Imma ride it out, I dont want to resign. He's weak really. I didnt like McCabe doing interviews about the wire shyt because I thought it would lead to Trump firing Rod and then Mueller but if McCabe was telling the truth? Rod JUST joined Team MAGA and he did as a "survivor"=weakness.

Last edited:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If Rod couldve been the one to take Trump out he would have. I think he seen the way Trump was consolidating power and decided fukk it. Imma ride it out, I dont want to resign. He weak really. I didnt like McCabe doing interviews about the wire shyt because I thought it would lead to Trump firing Rod and then Mueller but if McCabe was telling the truth? Rod JUST joined Team MAGA and he did as a "survivor"=weakness.9
I’m starting to think the investigation was a diversion to keep the people from revolting while he consolidated power

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Back when that McCabe story dropped I got on the Times about doing anything for a headline and how that attitude put Rosenstein in real danger. That seems to be the point where his true survival instinct kicked in. It's actually pretty amazing he was able to save both his job and the Mueller investigation after NYT blew up his spot.

The media has been complicit in every step of the way regarding Trump, from 2015 until now. They've made so many mistakes in how they handle Trump, covering the investigation etc and no one really gives them the scrutiny they deserve because Trump hates them so automatically we need to take whatever position opposite his but fukk that, discussing the culpability of the MSM (yes, you too Fox News) in aiding and abetting Trump is one of many conversations needing to be had in a post Trump world, whenever that day comes.

RR is a weasel but fukk it, look out for number one, there is no glory in being a hero, you'll just be strangled with your own cape while the news media tries to report about the skidmarks in your underwear.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
23 hrs ·
President Trump is now insisting that he never ordered former White House counsel Don McGahn to fire special counsel Robert Mueller, despite McGahn's testimony to lawmakers under oath that Trump told him to fire Mueller and McGahn refused.

"I’m a student of history," Trump said. "I never told Don McGahn to fire Mueller."

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Trump contradicts McGahn's testimony made under oath, says he never ordered Mueller firing
McGahn has been at the center of a political firestorm in the aftermath of Mueller's report, and House Democrats have subpoenaed him for testimony.