Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nah no way they need to stand up and start issuing demands this is getting out of control.
It seems like literally every facet of government is compromised or illegitimate at this point except for the house. At what point does the military or the intelligence community speak up? At what point do past presidents speak up?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
how could rosenstein let us down? the coli made SMILIES of him :why: i just cant wrap my head around it
Mueller gonna put the final nail in the coffin in a few weeks. :mjlit:

Every Republican should be seen as an opp moving forward. Even the Rick Wilsons and the George Conways of the world.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Nah no way they need to stand up and start issuing demands this is getting out of control.
We're about halfway cooked now in the boiling frog scenario. Barely any movement.

giphy.gif

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
So McCabe was right about this pos Rosenstein.

Weren't y'all shytting on McCabe? :pachaha:

Put your faith in the FBI/DOJ brehs. They are there to uphold the status quo and while Trump is full of fukkery and bullshyt he is still the status quo and hasn't crossed whatever imaginary line that would put him on the IC shytlist. Talking shyt about them obviously ain't that line.

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
2 Year L on trusting Rosenstein this entire time. He's the big part of the reason why Mueller wouldn't officially conclude that Trump obstructed justice. Because Mueller said he needed to talk to Trump to get his intent, and when talks of dropping a subpoena on Trump were discussed between Mueller's team and DOJ, Rosenstein was the one who said no. Because he knew Trump would have committed perjury and would have been confronted with evidence that shows he obstructed. And Mueller would have had easily concluded that Trump obstructed. I don't believe for one second it had anything to do with the long court process because they were trying to get Trump to talk since January 2018. More than enough time for the subpoena to go through all court levels to the Supreme Court.

This man protected Trump even after he got used like a pawn & cover up to fire Comey and was threatened to be fired multiple times and begged not to be fired. What a hoe. :mjlol:

Trust Republicans brehs.
I’m not going to sit here and pretend like I knew all along, but I will say when my antennas were raised on RR..

It was during the kavanaugh confirmation hearings. I seen pics of RR & kavanaugh from about 20yrs ag , and seen RR at the hearings in support for kavanaugh...

:ohhh:

I knew that wasn’t a good sign but it was the same time they were saying he suggested wearing a wire around trump so it kind of cancelled it out

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
Weren't y'all shytting on McCabe? :pachaha:

Put your faith in the FBI/DOJ brehs. They are there to uphold the status quo and while Trump is full of fukkery and bullshyt he is still the status quo and hasn't crossed whatever imaginary line that would put him on the IC shytlist. Talking shyt about them obviously ain't that line.
no we weren't shytting on mc cabe had been leaking and sounding the alarm about trump, if you've been keeping up with everything......Not to mention McCabe, he is a Democrat. Any who, rr is supposed to keep the law and at least be apart of the system that holds civilians and public servants accountable. That being said, I dont know why your being all 'I told you so on this'- this should be troubling to anyone.

Last edited: