Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Ok, so Endgame happened, now Sunday is battle of Winterfell, and come Monday, it’s time for this fukkface to be finished. Rod is/was spinning, now that old fat fukk Barr is back, and hopefully all of these pieces of shyt put their faith in that old hand, and once these old shytbirds feel comfortable, some new fukking hot shot comes along, and flips all these fukkfaces on their heads.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Polling data is crucial though. When I canvassed I asked more questions than "Who are you supporting," and there was a lot of people that gave me very specific answers. One of the questions on my script related to problems in the community, and while I didnt record every single thing they said, I can easily see how someone with the means and bad intentions could use polling data to influence an election. I feel like you're overestimating how damaging propaganda is on the average person

To be more specific with what harm polling data can do, heres an example from where I live. The southern portion of this county has garbage roads, and many people complained to me about them. If I had a troll army behind me I could really fukk with people's perceptions of a candidate by spreading outright lies/dangerous half-truths based on roads. Whether its taxes, no plans, you name it, but once you know a person's grievances or worries, you can control their emotions. Not so different from the demonizing of "the other" that the GOP does

Edit: Dont know why I had it quoted :pachaha:

I 100% agree with your propaganda point. Most people succumb to propaganda from each side. Many people that follow the news closely also succumb to it due to only relying on a handful of sources.

I feel that to be less susceptible you need to read the news from a wide variety of sources and wide variety of perspectives. That's hard though. It’s so much easier to just turn on Fox News or only read the headlines from The NY Times. Reading different sources takes effort, and frankly most people don’t have time to do that. When I was in grad school, I read so many news articles. But now that I’m in the “real world,” working all week, I often only read headlines, unfortunately. I think much of the population is like that.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That Rosenstein heel turn :beli:

Give a repub the benefit of the doubt ever, brehs
Damn this dude now has the backing of the DOJ, Supreme Court and the senate :snoop: He out defying subpoenas . My outlook on this is Grim.

Treasury department too. Good times. :francis:

Tried to tell cats that Rod, Mueller, and the rest are all on the same team with Trump. :francis:

At this point I'm kinda checked out until 2020, as bad as that sounds. It's apparent that the government as it currently stands is never going to put a check on Trump. House Dems can't do it alone and the rest of the government and courts are basically on Trump's team.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Damn this dude now has the backing of the DOJ, Supreme Court and the senate :snoop: He out defying subpoenas . My outlook on this is Grim.
Impeachment is the only peaceful route left to put a check on him. There won’t be a legitimate election next year, so this will be the only way to turn voters away from him. If he gets another term, that’s it for democracy at all. Hope you all have an exit strategy.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
2 Year L on trusting Rosenstein this entire time. He's the big part of the reason why Mueller wouldn't officially conclude that Trump obstructed justice. Because Mueller said he needed to talk to Trump to get his intent, and when talks of dropping a subpoena on Trump were discussed between Mueller's team and DOJ, Rosenstein was the one who said no. Because he knew Trump would have committed perjury and would have been confronted with evidence that shows he obstructed. And Mueller would have had easily concluded that Trump obstructed. I don't believe for one second it had anything to do with the long court process because they were trying to get Trump to talk since January 2018. More than enough time for the subpoena to go through all court levels to the Supreme Court.

This man protected Trump even after he got used like a pawn & cover up to fire Comey and was threatened to be fired multiple times and begged not to be fired. What a hoe. :mjlol:

Trust Republicans brehs.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:mjlol: at the Rosenstein news.

This randomly reminds me. My old job hosts one of DC’s premiere events in the Fall: the Meridian Ball. It’s a huge gala bringing in diplomats, politicians, DC media heads, corporate big wigs, other rich folk.

Last year was the 50th and Rosenstein attended. I didn’t go but So many people that were around him trying to and then taking selfies as if he was a resistance hero. :mjlol:

Kellyanne and Sarah Huckabee were there too :scust: