source.gif

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@kylegriffin1
Reminder: It's been reported that Obama decided not to speak out publicly on Russian interference during the 2016 campaign after Mitch McConnell refused to sign a bipartisan statement condemning the Kremlin's role.
Ronald Klain

@RonaldKlain
Short summary of tonight's speech by Rod R:

1. It was awful that Obama - who publicly outed the Russian plot - didn't do more to stop it

2. It's no big deal that Trump, and his family, and his campaign, still deny that it ever happened.Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein Delivers Remarks at the Armenian Bar Association’s Public Servants Dinner
09:00 - 26 Apr 2019

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps

Escobar Ari: "Donald Trump often talks like he's tough, like he's ready for these legal fights.. like, to use a common parlance.... he want's the smoke, sometimes it sounds like he wants all the smoke, but in many of these big cases - Trump University, testifying to Mueller, firing his own staff - Donald Trump don't want the smoke. To paraphrase Gucci Mane "Why you flexin' Donald, you don't want no smoke. Keep on takin' these pictures, holdin' these straps.. but you, are a non-smoker." @ 1.52

full

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This fool is speaking at the NRA convention. He's going full MAGA today.
Just turned this on in the background. I'm expecting to hear pure fukkery....

Instead from the few moments, I've been listening to is the rhetoric that he always spews. Don't people get tired of hearing the same talking points and stories.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Just turned this on in the background. I'm expecting to hear pure fukkery....

Instead from the few moments, I've been listening to is the rhetoric that he always spews. Don't people get tired of hearing the same talking points and stories.
Gotta own the libs no matter how redundant.

Daps
sounds like actual evidence of election hacking, which i would acknowledge :ehh:

not "he gave people polls" :mjlol:

polls arent even real :bryan:
Polling data is crucial though. When I canvassed I asked more questions than "Who are you supporting," and there was a lot of people that gave me very specific answers. One of the questions on my script related to problems in the community, and while I didnt record every single thing they said, I can easily see how someone with the means and bad intentions could use polling data to influence an election. I feel like you're overestimating how damaging propaganda is on the average person

To be more specific with what harm polling data can do, heres an example from where I live. The southern portion of this county has garbage roads, and many people complained to me about them. If I had a troll army behind me I could really fukk with people's perceptions of a candidate by spreading outright lies/dangerous half-truths based on roads. Whether its taxes, no plans, you name it, but once you know a person's grievances or worries, you can control their emotions. Not so different from the demonizing of "the other" that the GOP does

Edit: Dont know why I had it quoted :pachaha:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@kylegriffin1
Rod Rosenstein spoke to Trump about the Russia probe while Mueller was still investigating and told Trump that he would make sure Trump was treated fairly, people familiar with the conversation tell WaPo.

Rosenstein said, "I can land the plane." https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...d3bf2-65e0-11e9-82ba-fcfeff232e8f_story.html?
16:10 - 26 Apr 2019
Twitter Ads information and privacy
@jdawsey1
Rod Rosenstein, who oversaw Mueller probe, repeatedly assured Trump that he would be treated fairly, that he wasn't a "target" and that he was on the president's team. At one point last fall, he grew emotional and begged not to be fired by Trump via tweet. https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...cfeff232e8f_story.html?utm_term=.18564b2116b1
16:23 - 26 Apr 2019

Last edited: