Cody Rhodes Finally Finishing The Story At Wrestlemania 40 Appreciation Thread - WE DID IT BREHS!

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That was a bit different. I was pretty clear that WWE just didn’t see Bryan as that dude. We as fans knew he was talented enough to carry the ball, but WWE brass had obviously made up their minds that he had hit his ceiling and wasn’t much more than that.

Cody circumstances aren’t that. They’re very clearly invested in him completely to the point where he’s about to headline back to back manias after back to back rumble wins, and has lost like 2 matches in 3 years. They’ve even telegraphed his future title win by basing the entire emphasis of his WWE existence around that championship

This is mainly just a case of fans no longer wanting to wait, and wanting what they want right now. Like immediately…. With Bryan, there was no wait. We genuinely had no idea if what we wanted was even possible or would ever happen. With Cody, we know it’s coming. We just want it tomorrow. Not later. Lol
Its been Two years :mjlol:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Its been Two years :mjlol:
shyt, it’s about to be 3 with the way they moving

They stretching shyt out like an Ava Devine scene, and mfs are ready. They were ready last year lol

Silkk

Daps
shyt, it’s about to be 3 with the way they moving

They stretching shyt out like an Ava Devine scene, and mfs are ready. They were ready last year lol
We'll see.....Honestly interesting they haven't announced anything for Raw yet :lupe:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Well… yeah?
Fans complained then, they’re doing it now. Only difference is you have unhinged marks talking about bombing events. :huhldup:

Don’t know why you wrote the difference between the situations when I never compared their circumstances. It was just about fans not feeling what was planned. :ld:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Fans complained then, they’re doing it now. Only difference is you have unhinged marks talking about bombing events. :huhldup:

Don’t know why you wrote the difference between the situations when I never compared their circumstances. It was just about fans not feeling what was planned. :ld:

It wasn’t an argumentative post lol

I know people get combative whenever wrestling is involved but my post wasn’t an attempt to discredit yours or anything you said..

I was just pointing out the differences in parallels when it comes to DB. I see a lot of people bringing him up. I feel like the DB situation was so special because that was one of the few times we forced WWE to make a guy they clearly did not want to make.

I don’t think they’d be as reluctant to give Cody the ball since he already has it. If that makes sense.. but with Bryan, they clearly did not want to make him the guy. We made them do it.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Can't believe they actually edited out the Cody/Rock part of the segment and re-upped just for it to get disliked to hell also :pachaha:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It wasn’t an argumentative post lol

I know people get combative whenever wrestling is involved but my post wasn’t an attempt to discredit yours or anything you said..

I was just pointing out the differences in parallels when it comes to DB. I see a lot of people bringing him up. I feel like the DB situation was so special because that was one of the few times we forced WWE to make a guy they clearly did not want to make.

I don’t think they’d be as reluctant to give Cody the ball since he already has it. If that makes sense.. but with Bryan, they clearly did not want to make him the guy. We made them do it.
I didn’t take it as an argumentative post. Just saying it was a waste of your time since that wasn’t the point I was trying to make. :heh:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I didn’t take it as an argumentative post. Just saying it was a waste of your time since that wasn’t the point I was trying to make. :heh:
Fam, we on a public forum. If your post brings a generalized thought to my brain, I’m gonna reply and whoever reads it and wants to respond to that can go ahead and do that.

Just because I replied to your specific post doesn’t mean it was for your eyes only or some shyt lol

Mad people brought up Bryan, and I threw a post out there about bryan. If you didn’t care, that’s fine too. But like, okay lol..

I just want the record to reflect that the Bryan situation was really some 1 of 1 shyt we’ll probably never see again lol. It was special mane

Silkk

Daps
Can't believe they actually edited out the Cody/Rock part of the segment and re-upped just for it to get disliked to hell also :pachaha:
That's not the case though. The original vid is still up, They just clipped it shorter to get more views.

Same shyt Shannon did with his Katt interview. nikka still clipping pieces of it and uploading them :russ:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
That's not the case though. The original vid is still up, They just clipped it shorter to get more views.

Same shyt Shannon did with his Katt interview. nikka still clipping pieces of it and uploading them :russ:
nikka milking the hell outta that shyt. Pod feed just got an hour and a half long upload of "best of katt williams". This is on top of the best of ep he released last week of his 4 recent interviews that also included some Katt segments :mjlol:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Fam, we on a public forum. If your post brings a generalized thought to my brain, I’m gonna reply and whoever reads it and wants to respond to that can go ahead and do that.

Just because I replied to your specific post doesn’t mean it was for your eyes only or some shyt lol

Mad people brought up Bryan, and I threw a post out there about bryan. If you didn’t care, that’s fine too. But like, okay lol..

I just want the record to reflect that the Bryan situation was really some 1 of 1 shyt we’ll probably never see again lol. It was special mane
You quoted my post, I replied back. Simple as that. You coulda just made your own standalone post talking about the difference, but it is what is. :manny:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is pretty hilarious how emotional people get over Cody whether you are for or against him. There is SO much conversation about this in every wrestling group.