Cody Rhodes Finally Finishing The Story At Wrestlemania 40 Appreciation Thread - WE DID IT BREHS!

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps

:leostare: :leostare: :leostare:

If I wasn’t so sure they legit thought Rock/Roman was the move, I’d swear they’re tryna manufacture this into a new age “YES!” Movement to garner Cody more sympathy on top of keeping The Vince Revelations out of the news cycle

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
The YouTube video is now up to 497K dislikes, nearly 150% more than the previous record :mjlol:
I feel no way in hell that was Hunters decision. He got lil bro'ed by The Rock and the higher ups. All this just to solidify The Rock as TKO board member and make Vince heat go away:mjlol:

#SaveWrestlemania :mjlol:

Last edited:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix

If I wasn’t so sure they legit thought Rock/Roman was the move, I’d swear they’re tryna manufacture this into a new age “YES!” Movement to garner Cody more sympathy on top of keeping The Vince Revelations out of the news cycle

Yeah I don't know why they think people can't focus on both kayfabe and the Vince fukkery. No one is turning their attention from it. Once there's more news regarding the Feds investigation it will be top trending.

Hard to know if this is just to swerve the fans or if Rock/Roman really is the play. Not like Cody needs anymore sympathy, everyone pretty much has bought in. Last year I commented saying I didn't think the fans would be hot for Cody a 2nd time, Im glad to have been dead wrong. Either way the next few months should be fukkery galore. :whew:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I feel no way in hell that was Hunters decision. He got lil bro'ed by The Rock and the higher ups. All this just to solidified The Rock as TKO board member and make Vince heat go away:mjlol:

#SaveWrestlemania :mjlol:

Triple H and The Rock conversation this month:

Triple H: So Roman is going to win the mania match, right? :lupe:

The Rock: You know I'm the Head of the Table and on the TKO Board. :mjgrin:

Triple H: :lupe:

The Rock: :ufdup:

Triple H: :francis::mjcry:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Triple H and The Rock conversation this month:

Triple H: So Roman is going to win the mania match, right? :lupe:

The Rock: You know I'm the Head of the Table and on the TKO Board. :mjgrin:

Triple H: :lupe:

The Rock: :ufdup:

Triple H: :francis::mjcry:
so his own reign of terror by injecting himself into a main event :mjlol:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Damn. People are really pissed off over this. I don't think I've ever seen a backlash like this before.
Did you see the 2014 and 2015 royal rumble matches?
Can someone put a breh on??? I haven't watched wrestling since God knows when. Why ain't nobody trying to see this??? I'd watch!
So Rock is gonna be 52 in May. His last run as a full time wrestler ended in early April 2002. You know, when he was 30. His last run where he was there every week and wrestled on tv and all that stuff like a proper full time guy was his Hollywood run run from February to April in 2003. He made I think 2 one off appearances the rest of 2003 and then came back for the final month before wrestlemania XX to build his tag match with Mick Foley against evolution. There was one more one off appearance that may on raw and he didn’t appear on their programming again aside from inducting his dad into the hall of fame until his 2011 comeback to build his match with John Cena. His last match was in 2013 and his cardio was terrible back then. Rock was getting blown up 5 minutes into a match.

Cody Rhodes is by a pretty wide margin the most over act in the company and after he got screwed in the main event of wrestlemania last year, (Roman’s cousins interfered on 4 different occasions to cost Cody the match) Roman has basically spent the last year on vacation. He’s defended the belt just 3 times since that match. The fans are fully behind Rhodes getting his rematch and winning the big one after 17 years in the ring himself. Cody also just won the royal rumble match to get his shot at the belt. Now all of a sudden rock is here, seemingly by using his spot on their parent company’s board to insert himself in and Rhodes seems to be getting tossed in the bushes the way CM Punk and Bryan Danielson did when they were the most popular act in the company. It all feels like a scaled up and drawn out version of what happened with Bret Hart and hulk hogan at wrestlemania 9.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY

Wouldn’t shock me if they go the manufacture route if the heat keeps mounting.

shyt, if Rock were smart he would just turn heel at this point.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

kevin-hart-its-about-to-go-down.gif

:troll:

Last edited: