Cody Rhodes Finally Finishing The Story At Wrestlemania 40 Appreciation Thread - WE DID IT BREHS!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I think WWE needs to gauge fan reactions this week before confirming Cody vs Seth

If they aren’t hijacking shows like they did for Bryan, then go ahead with Rock vs Roman

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Damn. It’s still fukk Dwayne. nikka is the new HHH y’all scared to admit it. Bout to get a shytty mania match.
You don't get too many great mania matches period. Taker had bad match after bad match for years. So did Roman. Brock barely does work at Mania. Just does spam spots.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
This is why I am so glad I retired from being a smark. They don't give a fukk about the fans that tune in every week and are invested. They don't care about coherent, sensible story telling. They are all about chasing the casuals and mainstream. And they don't care about any of that. This is gonna get them so much coverage. That's all that matters, especially when trying to move away from Vinny Weinstein.
Why can’t yall let this shyt go? The booking so far has not made the most sense but we have 9 damn weeks to iron this out, yall have to learn patience you don’t know what will happen in the coming weeks. It’s not going to kill you to fukking over look this and see what’s going to happen

daniel-bryan-fickle.gif

I just wanted to quote this so it shows up more in here. This is the best explanation I’ve seen
Damn. People are really pissed off over this. I don't think I've ever seen a backlash like this before.
No they are just trying to be apart of the wave , they like the feeling that someone else is overreacting right along with them. They also have nothing better to do other than devote their energy on driving home their shytty opinions
Can someone put a breh on??? I haven't watched wrestling since God knows when. Why ain't nobody trying to see this??? I'd watch!
Because the world is full of entitled babies and the IWC thinks they know better than the people in charge.
They think their opinions are what everyone else wants to see.
They think storytelling can only be done their way and there is no room to do it differently.
But mostly people are fickle, the guy I quoted explains it better