COD Ghost Multiplayer Reveal

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No game sells more than a yearly cod title. No game on either console gets more online play than a yearly cod title. I'm not the only one buying and playing cod, breh. Lol @ 12 year olds standing on line for a midnight release. How about you guys actually post some facts. Lol @ the small minority of people online who hate cod. :pachaha:
I don't care how much it sells. I care how much fun it is. I was headshotting people on COD2 while you was suckin on ya mommas titty breh breh. COD got old after MW2. Not to mention, it's easy as fukk. Gasses up corny ass players thinking they good. Bet you ain't shyt in Halo or BF3 :pachaha:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I don't care how much it sells. I care how much fun it is. I was headshotting people on COD2 while you was suckin on ya mommas titty breh breh. COD got old after MW2. Not to mention, it's easy as fukk. Gasses up corny ass players thinking they good. Bet you ain't shyt in Halo or BF3 :pachaha:

"COD got old after MW2" na breh, every title released after MW2 has only sold more than MW2. You guys keep saying call is old, boring, isn't fun, etc, you're perception isn't the reality though. I'm convinced you dudes on this forum can't have rational discussions because you like to play favorites too much.

You can't be good at one game and shytty at another? What kind of logic am I dealing with on this forum?

Call of duty isn't as hard a halo, but if you think some random scrubs could take on a team full of veteran call of duty players, you're a fool.

IMO, Halo is the hardest fps for consoles, I use to play Halo 2 religiously. :wow:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
It's funny Eminem's new song that was in the trailer for the game is getting more attention than the actual game :heh:

Last edited:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
exclusive fps on the 2014 mlg circuit....man fukk everyone of you call of duty playing nikkas

:to:

The sooner this franchise flops the better. Unfortunately they're extending their stay with this current esports agenda :why:

I agree with these two posts. Thanks to moneyhatting MLG, Call of Duty is extending its shelf life and now there won't be any Halo in the tourneys. It just came back to MLG not too long ago :to:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
::manny: I don't know brehs, the videos I seen looked good to me. I just want some mindless fun to hold me over til TitanFall anyways.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I agree with these two posts. Thanks to moneyhatting MLG, Call of Duty is extending its shelf life and now there won't be any Halo in the tourneys. It just came back to MLG not too long ago :to:

fukking COD

:to:

why did it have to be so accessible and stay the same every year

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After Mw3 I don't know why anyone buys into the hype anymore. Mw2 was the last great game in the series and I doubt they will comeback from that. They don't know how to make fun games.
COD constantly sells because the idiotic sheep eat this shyt up. COD is pure trash now and has been for awhile. Until the sheep wake up and realize Battlefield is a better game, COD will continue to do numbers. Play the inferior FPS, brehs.

Battlefield has something off about it. It doesn't give you a sense of satisfaction and reward like COD. The graphics and the sound are 100 times better but the gameplay is lacking.