COD Ghost Multiplayer Reveal

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After Mw3 I don't know why anyone buys into the hype anymore. Mw2 was the last great game in the series and I doubt they will comeback from that. They don't know how to make fun games. I suggest you rent it and then return because the shelf life will probably be only one month like the last one they released.

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
After Mw3 I don't know why anyone buys into the hype anymore. Mw2 was the last great game in the series and I doubt they will comeback from that. They don't know how to make fun games.

Battlefield has something off about it. It doesn't give you a sense of satisfaction and reward like COD. The graphics and the sound are 100 times better but the gameplay is lacking.

Battlefield isn't as simple as COD, even though COD is trash I do agree that there's more sense of satisfaction in COD than in Battlefield, e.g when you get a nuke :ahh:, get over 50 kills in a game :ahh: get the prestige rank :whew: it's just not the same in Battlefield :ld: probably due to COD being more arcade and more fun especially with the smaller maps. Will only buy if i'm forced to like I was with that garbage called Halo Reach, only bought that crap because everyone on my friends list was playing it.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Battlefield isn't as simple as COD, even though COD is trash I do agree that there's more sense of satisfaction in COD than in Battlefield, e.g when you get a nuke :ahh:, get over 50 kills in a game :ahh: get the prestige rank :whew: it's just not the same in Battlefield :ld: probably due to COD being more arcade and more fun especially with the smaller maps. Will only buy if i'm forced to like I was with that garbage called Halo Reach, only bought that crap because everyone on my friends list was playing it.

Yah Halo isnt bad, its just the same game, If you played Halo 2 you played everything since.

What I liked about BF though was that you could go an entire game without dying once and those games usually last alot longer than any COD match but like you said you don't get anything for those 50 kills. I also prefered the smaller maps like that shipping yard cause it was closest to COD gameplay.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
do0d, u c da new em song wit da COD mp trailz? shyt lok sick brah. And we git to blo shyt up yo. And a dawg to rip the ballz owt after I cmp in da cornerz 4 20 killz with my :trash: laggy cnnection that slowz evry1 else down. I cnt wait till El Pres ups 20 vids of him rage'n lolz. 1st day 4 sho

*sips big gulp in 2xxxxl skull hoody, size 44 jnco cargo pants, and journeys beanie while listening to Insane Clown Posses greatest hits*

Last edited:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I will never understand how this game is so popular. I bought the last version( whatever its name is ) and traded it in less than a week.

BF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>COD

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
MW2 was the start of this series slide.2 much stupid shyt knifing from 10 feet away 1 man army perks Infinite explosives.I don't understand wtf people liked about that game

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I think most people prefer cod cause one player can turn the tide of the battle. You can also top the score board by simply killing your opponents, whether you're camping or not. In BF, if you don't play as a team, chances are you're going to lose. In BF, you can have a shytty k/d ratio and still be at the top of the leader board just by contributing to the team in some form (reviving players, handing out ammo, repairing vehicles, etc. Try camping in BF and you're not getting anywhere.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
MW2 was the start of this series slide.2 much stupid shyt knifing from 10 feet away 1 man army perks Infinite explosives.I don't understand wtf people liked about that game

:deadrose:

I popped in MW2 the other day for the hell of it and Commando lunge is still as fun as ever.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Uhhmmmm. Those graphics are shyt.

shyt looked pretty realistic

fz1H062.jpg

Last edited: