Daps
Black-ops-2.jpg

PS3......................

I think you missed the joke

but why is there a war at the skatepark? :damn:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I get it now, and i cracked half a smile.
Its a good strategic position for a base that makes ambushing easier.

but Lupe told me the skatepark was a place kids could go to get away from the violence :lupe:

anyway...

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
This bout to be the first call of duty to flop

& I don't mean sell bad but not the the Best seller of all time like the last like 4 games were

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
I think most people prefer cod cause one player can turn the tide of the battle. You can also top the score board by simply killing your opponents, whether you're camping or not. In BF, if you don't play as a team, chances are you're going to lose. In BF, you can have a shytty k/d ratio and still be at the top of the leader board just by contributing to the team in some form (reviving players, handing out ammo, repairing vehicles, etc. Try camping in BF and you're not getting anywhere.

I'm a bullet magnet in BF and I still have more fun than I do in COD where its super easy to be on top kills. I also like how the bullets and sounds are just more realistic in BF. You can hear the little "twips" as bullets fly by or near you. Personally I have more fun in BF cuz I'm not concerned about killstreaks or perks and what the enemy might have. In BF I got my custom soldier/weapon and I'm good.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Somebody explain quickscoping to me.

basically when you first ADS (aim down sights), it aims at the center of the screen. so you could get an enemy in the center of your screen, ADS and hit the trigger at more or less the same time, and given that it zooms in to the middle of the screen (and given auto aim as well), you would get a 'one shot kill' without really looking down the sights and aiming

you could line up a similar shot 'from the hip', but most of these games are designed to be more accurate when you ADS. so you basically take advantage of that accuracy for a brief moment

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
basically when you first ADS (aim down sights), it aims at the center of the screen. so you could get an enemy in the center of your screen, ADS and hit the trigger at more or less the same time, and given that it zooms in to the middle of the screen (and given auto aim as well), you would get a 'one shot kill' without really looking down the sights and aiming

you could line up a similar shot 'from the hip', but most of these games are designed to be more accurate when you ADS. so you basically take advantage of that accuracy for a brief moment
Ahh ok I always wondered about that. I was like it seems like quickscoping means you are fast at aiming but i guess its just a glitch.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That knee slide :whew:, and that mirrors edge momentum chaining, i don't nikkas wanna see me with the knife no more. They gonna have to bring back the golden eye chop or its gonna be unfair

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yah Halo isnt bad, its just the same game, If you played Halo 2 you played everything since.

What I liked about BF though was that you could go an entire game without dying once and those games usually last alot longer than any COD match but like you said you don't get anything for those 50 kills. I also prefered the smaller maps like that shipping yard cause it was closest to COD gameplay.

The campaign for Halo is decent, but the multiplayer is just :smh:, never got the hype in the games.