COD Ghost Multiplayer Reveal

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
lol at this video solidifying BF4s domination in the fall. I was gonna cop this but Im all BF4 now. Between that and GTA5 and FIFA...im good​

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Did they just reveal the PS3/360 version? If that's on a next gen console, then :flabbynsick:

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
lol at this video solidifying BF4s domination in the fall. I was gonna cop this but Im all BF4 now. Between that and GTA5 and FIFA...im good​

:rudy: As far as sales go, Ghosts is still going to kill Battlefield. I will say battlefield is looking real good right now and might have a better adoption rate on next-gen systems. I'll be getting both either way(along with SF probably:damn:), and while I want to get all multiplats on ps4....I'm wondering if I should go digital on the StruggleBox just to have something for it.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
:rudy: As far as sales go, Ghosts is still going to kill Battlefield. I will say battlefield is looking real good right now and might have a better adoption rate on next-gen systems. I.

COD doesn't just kill Battlefield in sales....it destroys everything in entertainment. LOL nothing is safe when a new COD drops.
its like no end in sight for this series.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
:what:What make them think a nikka gon pay that much for a special edition of a not so special looking so called NexGen title with that old outdated gameplay :piss:Activision

then don't buy it :what:

cats just love to complain...