CoD Advanced Warfare Official Thread

Hot or not

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I was playing Black Ops 2 one day, ground war TDM, and somebody got a Vsat one minute into the game. A few seconds later a K9 unit and a Swarm. I thought it was a booster until I checked the score and saw TheMarkOfJ. He was on my team next game and did the same thing. He had 40+ kills and no one on either team broke double digits. He plays at a pace no one else can.

As far as non pros J and DahGame360 are the best imo. When they had the youtuber competition J won the first with Game in 2nd. Game won the next year with J coming in 2nd. J's team won the next year.

Sounds about right. He left me in awe in the MW2 days. He had the first ever triple nuke game. He popularized the AC130 when everyone was only using Chopper Gunner. He definitely made me a better player.

I still have yet to play AW though as Ghost and BO2 really let me down. Still enjoy watching vids though. Glad to know I'm not the only one who followed J!

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I think the matchmaking may be gone cause yest I was pub stomping sub 30 ranked lobbies like no tomorrow

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This IMR:ohlawd:

I just realized you can have two perks from the same class :ohlawd:

I'm feeling a little better about this game now

Yeah the IMR is strong but I like the ARX better. I haven't used them much this prestige.

How is your connection?

:ohhh:saw this on reddit:
If you EMP an enemy or use system hack that disables exo movements, their exo suit will no longer protect them from fall damage. Also since you can manually detonate them, its possible to hit someone mid air and make them fall to their death.

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
Yeah the IMR is strong but I like the ARX better. I haven't used them much this prestige.

How is your connection?

:ohhh:saw this on reddit:
If you EMP an enemy or use system hack that disables exo movements, their exo suit will no longer protect them from fall damage. Also since you can manually detonate them, its possible to hit someone mid air and make them fall to their death.

The ARX felt weaker and I didn't like the sights on it. My connection should be good I have that 60mbps from charter. The hit detection be raping me at times. I sent you a friend invite (from my sisters g/t), hit me up if you're trying to get some games in. I prefer HCTD but I'm down for anything

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The ARX felt weaker and I didn't like the sights on it. My connection should be good I have that 60mbps from charter. The hit detection be raping me at times. I sent you a friend invite (from my sisters g/t), hit me up if you're trying to get some games in. I prefer HCTD but I'm down for anything

ARX is weaker but had better range.

I'll add you when I get home.

:whoa: I don't play hardcore at all. I hate it. SND too. I run around like a maniac so if you guys are playing that get me when you're back on core.

Dom, KC, Momentum, and Ground War are what I usually play. Maybe a little TDM. You see me on send an invite.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I was playing Black Ops 2 one day, ground war TDM, and somebody got a Vsat one minute into the game. A few seconds later a K9 unit and a Swarm. I thought it was a booster until I checked the score and saw TheMarkOfJ. He was on my team next game and did the same thing. He had 40+ kills and no one on either team broke double digits. He plays at a pace no one else can.

As far as non pros J and DahGame360 are the best imo. When they had the youtuber competition J won the first with Game in 2nd. Game won the next year with J coming in 2nd. J's team won the next year.

I went against themarkofj in a tdm on summit in blops, he was rolling with his boy dying soldier

I went 14-9

:blessed:

greatest game of my life :mjcry:

i believe he went 17-8

also went against shakedown in blops and he had a full group

I got raped something serious and rage quit, video was on youtube but just checked and he took it down

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went against themarkofj in a tdm on summit in blops, he was rolling with his boy dying soldier

I went 14-9

:blessed:

greatest game of my life :mjcry:

i believe he went 17-8

also went against shakedown in blops and he had a full group

I got raped something serious and rage quit, video was on youtube but just checked and he took it down

I also played against pwnstar4hire in BO2. Put up 60+ kills and just eeked out a win in GW Dom. He beasted with 80+. We killed each other a few times. Next game he was on my team and we both had 40+ kills at half but he backed out. BO2 was my peak. I always had good kd's but I focused on getting a good spm to go with it.

AW got me feeling :flabbynsick:. Kd and spm are half of my BO2 #'s.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I also played against pwnstar4hire in BO2. Put up 60+ kills and just eeked out a win in GW Dom. He beasted with 80+. We killed each other a few times. Next game he was on my team and we both had 40+ kills at half but he backed out. BO2 was my peak. I always had good kd's but I focused on getting a good spm to go with it.

AW got me feeling :flabbynsick:. Kd and spm are half of my BO2 #'s.
Yea

I was over 500 on blops I'm around 2 something in this

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
anyone wanna run on ps4 today let me know just got home