CoD Advanced Warfare Official Thread

Hot or not

• Total voters

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
This game still just doesn't feel right. I still feel like I'm getting one-shotted after I've already unloaded 9-12 bullets in a dude.
Then when you watch the kill cam it shows that you only shot once :stopitslime:

The worst shii that I hate is when Im walking through a hallway or something and I spot an enemy on the corner of my eye and he's walking towards me, already aiming, so I go around the corner so I can come back aiming at him but I die around the corner with one bullet.:dwillhuh::mindblown:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Then when you watch the kill cam it shows that you only shot once :stopitslime:

The worst shii that I hate is when Im walking through a hallway or something and I spot an enemy on the corner of my eye and he's walking towards me, already aiming, so I go around the corner so I can come back aiming at him but I die around the corner with one bullet.:dwillhuh::mindblown:

shyt is the worse they need to fix the hit detection asap or netcode or whatever. i light the dude up but die after he busts his shyt twice then i look at t he kill cam and my gun never fired?? this shyt happened multiple times

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Just played a few games. Found my aim and my play style. I was hitting a avg of 30 kills and almost less than ten deaths. Hopped off cause them snipers had me tight.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Just played a few games. Found my aim and my play style. I was hitting a avg of 30 kills and almost less than ten deaths. Hopped off cause them snipers had me tight.

I wish I could join sniper-free lobbies
All that quick scoping makes me not want to play

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i got played so bad yesterday on this game

i was going off in kill confirmed a nikka was in the zone :banderas:

i actually got the goliath :wow:

we down by like 3, but im telling nikkas on my team "hold on i got something for they ass" :shaq:

team mates on there like :gladbron::ooh:

i call it in i got my teamates behind me im looking around smiling like :obama::myman:

i hope in that bytch and on no lie 3 steps later all i hear is "system hacK" :deadmanny::mjlol:

i aint even get a chance to fire a shot off :lolbron::mjcry:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i got played so bad yesterday on this game

i was going off in kill confirmed a nikka was in the zone :banderas:

i actually got the goliath :wow:

we down by like 3, but im telling nikkas on my team "hold on i got something for they ass" :shaq:

team mates on there like :gladbron::ooh:

i call it in i got my teamates behind me im looking around smiling like :obama::myman:

i hope in that bytch and on no lie 3 steps later all i hear is "system hacK" :deadmanny::mjlol:

i aint even get a chance to fire a shot off :lolbron::mjcry:

System Hack spam every game :why:. I keep a Hard Wired class but it's ridiculous especially in ground war. That needs to be patched. Remove the skull so I can see where I'm going. And why does my teammate calling one in make my screen go white?

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
so no one wants to add a nikka i be playin all alone and shyt watch imma shoot all yall nikkas

with some psn invites