Brooklyn
i just want headquarters back sooo bad :mjcry:

hardpoint is not a good replacement for it at all

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2nd xbox patch is out which is basically a continuation of patch 1. Connections still inconsistent and mostly terrible. Still feels like I'm a second behind.

I'm beyond frustrated at this point. Bust my ass to get 3 Missile Strikes, 3 Bombing runs, and 2 Warbirds in a ground war game and only got 30 kills before the host quit. Warbirds got 0. I'm about to start system hack trolling.

Add Greenband to the maps I hate. Stay seeing people fall off the map into that chasm in the middle. I do it myself.

TheMarkOfJ's aim:damn:

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
2nd xbox patch is out which is basically a continuation of patch 1. Connections still inconsistent and mostly terrible. Still feels like I'm a second behind.

I'm beyond frustrated at this point. Bust my ass to get 3 Missile Strikes, 3 Bombing runs, and 2 Warbirds in a ground war game and only got 30 kills before the host quit. Warbirds got 0. I'm about to start system hack trolling.

Add Greenband to the maps I hate. Stay seeing people fall off the map into that chasm in the middle. I do it myself.

damn i need to get my aim right, i can't hit shyt when i fly up in the air.

I play on 3 sensitivity lol so I can't move fast enough to aim. But shyt when I play on high I can't aim even on the ground

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn i need to get my aim right, i can't hit shyt when i fly up in the air.

I play on 3 sensitivity lol so I can't move fast enough to aim. But shyt when I play on high I can't aim even on the ground

My aim is terrible in this game. I used to play on 4-8 sensitivity but haven't found a comfortable one in AW.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
My aim is terrible in this game. I used to play on 4-8 sensitivity but haven't found a comfortable one in AW.

I am still finding mine too, last cod I played a lot was MW3 I didn't get to play blackops 2 much and never played ghost. But around the end of my time on MW3 I turned it way down.

Hard to find the balance of being able to aim quickly and accurately

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
if anyone wanna run on ps4 let me know this solo shyt killing me

Daps
Reppin
Dallas

The MarkofJ is the greatest CoD player of all-time. And he's black which makes it even sweeter.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if I should prestige or not this time around :lupe:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The MarkofJ is the greatest CoD player of all-time. And he's black which makes it even sweeter.

I was playing Black Ops 2 one day, ground war TDM, and somebody got a Vsat one minute into the game. A few seconds later a K9 unit and a Swarm. I thought it was a booster until I checked the score and saw TheMarkOfJ. He was on my team next game and did the same thing. He had 40+ kills and no one on either team broke double digits. He plays at a pace no one else can.

As far as non pros J and DahGame360 are the best imo. When they had the youtuber competition J won the first with Game in 2nd. Game won the next year with J coming in 2nd. J's team won the next year.