CoD Advanced Warfare Official Thread

Hot or not

• Total voters

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
Brehs im just not feeling this game as much as i thought. Yeah the exo suit is fun but all you see is dudes flying about. Hoping the next game is not dependant on "verticality"

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hands down, ASM1 is my gun of choice :lawd:

shyt is recalling my mp5 days, its just so accurate mobile and consistent. Been feasting with it. Finally getting consistent positive KD. In general tho, the guns in this game suck, as well as the secondary and score streaks. Im figuring they had to compensate for exo.

Nothing more frustrating then knifing tho, maybe tact knife will help, but this shyt is unacceptable. The range and the likely hood of contact. Not sure how to work with it

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Hardcore TDM only now. The hit marker thing is a fukkin joke.

I was playing classic TDM earlier today and my bullets went right thru the nikka without making a mark. I end up dying. :dahell:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Brehs im just not feeling this game as much as i thought. Yeah the exo suit is fun but all you see is dudes flying about. Hoping the next game is not dependant on "verticality"
Man it's not that bad goodness. No difference than any other game and I love them jumping in the air easy Fukkin target.

This game is the shyt especially that campaign.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Man it's not that bad goodness. No difference than any other game and I love them jumping in the air easy Fukkin target.

This game is the shyt especially that campaign.

Eh... it's straight but I liked Ghost campaign so much better. Nothing beats MW2 campaign tho