still don't know why they don't have a beta

how could they not realize 80% of the guns would be trash

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I read somewhere that you can play hardpoint/momentum and use explosives [grenades, grenade launchers] with danger close. Cheap as fukk, but it should work. Explosives count towards double/triple kills I think.

I play free for all
The way you made it sound was that it was easy
In every other cod i got double and triple kills every game like it was nothing
Now it doesn't register it the same

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
I play free for all
The way you made it sound was that it was easy
In every other cod i got double and triple kills every game like it was nothing
Now it doesn't register it the same

Is this for camo unlocks?

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
still don't know why they don't have a beta

how could they not realize 80% of the guns would be trash

Activision has no reason to do a beta for COD. They know COD is going to sell, why risk potential sales with a beta. People play the game, don't like it and end up not buying it.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Activision has no reason to do a beta for COD. They know COD is going to sell, why risk potential sales with a beta. People play the game, don't like it and end up not buying it.
sales are going down

you can't consistently fukk up and not feel it

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
haha fukk all that...they can keep them zombie skins :mjlol:

I think if you have a friend that has the map unlocked [Riot], you can join their game and get the skin in about 20 minutes. This is what my friend told me.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quick scoping from Optic or Faze? You're confused breh, this is competitive COD, not the quick scoping community.

Breh, you're talking out out of your ass with some of this shyt. MW3 has the most variety in competitive? No, it didnt. There were 3 guns used: ACR, PP90 and MP7. That's it. BO2 had more variety: MSMC, M8A1, AN-94, Scorpion, Remington [shotgun], DSR [sniper], FAL [eventually got banned] and PDW.

They rarely, if ever play 3v3. Where do you come up with this stuff?

Like I said, they want a fair, competitive, balanced, and fun game. Every COD fan should want the same. Plus, they obviously want some support for their community. And a lot of them do play League Play and public match. They understand the game a lot more than your average COD player. I would take their input over most [if not all] of the COD community.

Explain to me how specifically how their input has negatively affected a COD game.

:what: Optic and Faze are partially known for sniping/quick scoping. They have had one or two guys in competitive matches equipped with sniper rifles on occasion. I just saw Optic Scump sniping in an MLG match. Faze Pamaj announced on YouTube that they were bringing a sniping team to MLG Anaheim 2013. They mostly cover a spot and hard scope but they will quick scope if someone rushes them or while they're on the move.

MW3 had 3 guns :childplease:? Nadeshot had a thermal LSW (just watched it on YouTube), I've seen a sniper rifle, FAD, and P90. This video shows the Ump was used heavy, and scanning real quick I saw an M4A1 :

If anything BO2 and MW3 are practically even pro wise. Public matches MW3 got that.

:snoop:You saying they never played 3v3? You never heard of Game Battles? A lot of pros started there and yes they have a 3v3 tourney.

No, I don't want pro gamers participating in game design. We all played for countless hours but that doesn't mean we know shyt about design. Beta testing would be more effective. Pros are too small of a segment and there's nothing they can say that we can't.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
:what: Optic and Faze are partially known for sniping/quick scoping. They have had one or two guys in competitive matches equipped with sniper rifles on occasion. I just saw Optic Scump sniping in an MLG match. Faze Pamaj announced on YouTube that they were bringing a sniping team to MLG Anaheim 2013. They mostly cover a spot and hard scope but they will quick scope if someone rushes them or while they're on the move.

MW3 had 3 guns :childplease:? Nadeshot had a thermal LSW (just watched it on YouTube), I've seen a sniper rifle, FAD, and P90. This video shows the Ump was used heavy, and scanning real quick I saw an M4A1 :

If anything BO2 and MW3 are practically even pro wise. Public matches MW3 got that.

:snoop:You saying they never played 3v3? You never heard of Game Battles? A lot of pros started there and yes they have a 3v3 tourney.

No, I don't want pro gamers participating in game design. We all played for countless hours but that doesn't mean we know shyt about design. Beta testing would be more effective. Pros are too small of a segment and there's nothing they can say that we can't.

- I know, Faze and Optic are known originally because of their sniping team. My point was, their competitive team have absolutely nothing to do with their sniping team.

- Yes, a few players on Optic snipe occasionally on SnD, but so do some players from all competitive teams.

- If they did bring a sniping team to MLG Anaheim it would be purely for fun because they would get smashed by every pro team and most amateur teams.

- Breh, you truly are confused. You posted a video of MW3 COD XP 2011 which took place 2 months before MW3 came out. You know why they used the UMP? Because when the tourney took place they didn't know which guns were good, so they based their decision on which guns were good in MW2. That is why you see pretty much all of them using either the UMP or the Scar. Both of which were good guns in MW2. The pros went into COD XP 2011 barely knowing anything about the game.

- Watch any tourney after the game's release and all you'll see is the ACR, MP7 and PP90. Type in 'MW3 MLG' in the youtube search bar and all you'll see is videos of pros using the above-mentioned 3 weapons.

- BO2 is easily better than MW3.

- Yes, game battles do have 3v3, but they also have 2v2, 1v1, and 4v4. Amongst the pros, 4v4 is by far the most commonly played.

- MLG pros study the game very thoroughly. For most of them, COD is their life. They understand weapons, spawns, perks, anything about the game. I would take their opinion/input over the average Joe that plays COD. I'm not saying their opinion is the be all and end all of COD, but it's damn important.