CoD Advanced Warfare Official Thread

Hot or not

• Total voters

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I fukking hate retreat and riot. And using a target finder with a supressor and the invisibility perk is quickly becoming the noob combo of choice. Cant believe I have to add cold blooded to some classes

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Tired of joining games with no hope of a comeback, and I hate being the only nikka going positive on my team. I slowdowns my play style been doing a lot better. Finally got my classes set up nice. Copied them from this faze dude. shyt on point.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
I'm seriously considering taking a break from this game until they fix:

- Connection
- Spawns
- TTK inconsistencies [sometimes I get insta-killed, while other times I feel like I'm in an actual gunfight and have time to react]
- Hit Detection [Sometimes my bullets don't seem to register]

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tired of joining games with no hope of a comeback, and I hate being the only nikka going positive on my team. I slowdowns my play style been doing a lot better. Finally got my classes set up nice. Copied them from this faze dude. shyt on point.

What are the classes? I've tried different combinations and they don't seem to change much score wise. The only perks I change are the 3rd tiers. They need to move hardline or scavenger and rebalance. I think Toughness needs to go. Give everyone the same flinch.

Got the update today and nothings changed on the Xbone connection wise in the games I played.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
ttk is irritating the fukk out of me. it's so inconsistent especially with smg's. i damn near went through a whole clip trynna body another person at point blank :upsetfavre: