CoD Advanced Warfare Official Thread

Hot or not

• Total voters

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
The Akimbo FMG's were patched and it was noobs and trolls using them. Damn near every gun was viable. I got MOAB's with the ACR, SCAR, FAD, M4A1, G36C, MK14, MP5, UMP, PP90, P90, MP7, PM9, USAS, Stryker, MP9 and damn near got it with the rest. All these guns were used heavily. Yes the ACR/MP7 were popular but not overpowered. MW3 arguably had the best weapon balancing in COD aside from the Akimbo's. Even the LMG's were good.

Past COD's I played a lot of 6v6 KC or Dom but Ground War has always been my favorite game mode. It's horrible in AW. I had to stop playing it.

No, it wasn't just trolls and noobs. Practically everybody was using them. And I believe it took IW forever to patch them.

Type 95, ACR, MP7, Stryker and PP90 were easily the best guns. The rest of the guns you mentioned were meh. And did you forget to mention how broken and over-powered snipers were? BO2 had easily more balanced weapons than MW3.

This game is not meant for 9v9, you're better off playing 4v4 than 9v9.

Nice gameplay (that spawn at 2:29:russ:). Was that recorded and uploaded by the PS4? That's my favorite map because I can run around with an SMG and play similar to traditional COD with a nice mix of Exo movement. The small maps have consistent action. Maps like Terrace have too many random encounters with people flying all around you.

As for Youtube, content is slower than it's ever been. themarkofj has 3 videos so far. They're playing the game but ground war was the main game type everyone uploaded and that isn't working. Killtreaks are weak so getting big scores is rarer. Overall this game doesn't translate to youtube as well as previous games and Ghosts pushed a lot of my favorites into retirement.

Spawn into a dude with a shotgun. :pachaha:

Ye recorded & uploaded using the PS4. I agree, Terrace has too much chaos.

Ghosts turned a good chunk of Youtubers off of COD. Very few people wanted to play or watch Ghosts. Some Youtubers went back to BO2 or played an entirely different game. And the Youtube COD scene has kind of died down [there are still big Youtubers posting, but not as much as before]. This has barely anything to do with AW. I think this game translates to Youtube perfectly fine.

No they don't:mjlol:. In the big money tournaments they literally use 3-5 guns in competition (depending on the game). Whatever gets banned they just use the next best thing. Maybe teams like Optic or Faze will quick scope but that's it. You never see shotguns (banned in MW3), LMG's, or the weaker guns being used. Nobody's running a knife only class or riot shield. The game where you saw the most variety was MW3.

No matter how you balance the game, there will always be about 4-6 weapons that are mainly used. Competitive pros all gravitate toward the best weapons, they make use of any advantage that they can get [no matter how small]. Same in Halo [where everybody pretty much used the DMR].

You never see shotguns? BO2 and Ghosts had shotguns used in the pro scene. The Remington from BO2 was a commonly used shotgun on HP in competitive.

Quick scoping from Optic or Faze? You're confused breh, this is competitive COD, not the quick scoping community.

Breh, you're talking out out of your ass with some of this shyt. MW3 has the most variety in competitive? No, it didnt. There were 3 guns used: ACR, PP90 and MP7. That's it. BO2 had more variety: MSMC, M8A1, AN-94, Scorpion, Remington [shotgun], DSR [sniper], FAL [eventually got banned] and PDW.

They don't see the game the same way. They spend most of their time playing 3v3 or 4v4 not public matches. I don't want their input at all. They're too small of a group to have any say. Beta Test and they could avoid a few issues at launch.

They rarely, if ever play 3v3. Where do you come up with this stuff?

Like I said, they want a fair, competitive, balanced, and fun game. Every COD fan should want the same. Plus, they obviously want some support for their community. And a lot of them do play League Play and public match. They understand the game a lot more than your average COD player. I would take their input over most [if not all] of the COD community.

Explain to me how specifically how their input has negatively affected a COD game.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
@meelad92

How do you get triple and multi kills?
I find it hard to get doubles

It seems like to me that you can't hesitate between shots or miss with 1 bullet
A slight pause and it didn't count

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
If you aim down the sights alot, go to options & turn off Aim Assist Slowdown. Wish i would have found this out earlier.

How does this help?

PS4 users lets get a coli clan going. My username is the same on here except add the number 1. BmoreGorilla1

Already got one I'll add you we got a thread on it

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just created my new troll class yesterday. Exo riot shield and the extra battery, nikkas busting shot at me and i just walk up to em.. soon as they go to reload i lead that shotty speak to em :blessed:

Ive been on cod for a minute, this gotta be the most impatient community ever. I thrive at that fast game tho. I see ppl getting into those camping spots now, love feasting off that too. My only weakness is snipers and long shots, but lucky for me thats like none existent in AW lol

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
@meelad92

How do you get triple and multi kills?
I find it hard to get doubles

It seems like to me that you can't hesitate between shots or miss with 1 bullet
A slight pause and it didn't count

I read somewhere that you can play hardpoint/momentum and use explosives [grenades, grenade launchers] with danger close. Cheap as fukk, but it should work. Explosives count towards double/triple kills I think.

Last edited:

Slap Yarmulkes

WiiRadio
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tacoma
:mindblown:

Where did you hear this? Turning off any aim assist setting puts you at a major disadvantage.
Where did you hear this? Turning off any aim assist setting puts you at a major disadvantage.
You right. That shyt seemed like it was better for a match or two... I turned it off because it felt like my gun would get "stuck" sometimes when i was aiming down the sights. Later on i realized how it helped & turned it back on.

Last edited:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Says I did the shyt for the camo but I can't unlock it? I should of got gold when I had the chance :mjcry:

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Patch has been released for PC and PS4, will be released for xbox soon:
-Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges
-Adjustment to the in-game chat names notifications placement.
-Fix for weapon reloads counting as speed reloads in certain circumstances.
-Connectivity optimizations.
-Fix for stats accumulating towards leaderboards after prestiging.
-Adjustment to challenges to unlock Camos for weapons.
-Fix for round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios.
-Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match.
- Kill Confirmed is now up to 85

Another patch is coming out later this week. That one will likely address weapon balancing amongst other things.

Weapon camos are now much easier to achieve [except for the Gold and Carbon Fiber which are now harder]

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I'm waiting for my real win ratio to pop up,been playing strictly hardcore search,first game I used tubes,mainly for anti camping,boost jump to spot where I know randoms camp and if I see em,pop them tubes off,easy work,prestige 8 rank 30 right now

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Seeing a lot more zombie skins now. I did 20 rounds of that Exo Co-Op last night. I don't know what you gotta do to get the zombie shyt.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
just wait till the patches comes out

mw3 was fukking terrible for 3 months, then the patches made that game :banderas: