CoD Advanced Warfare Official Thread

Hot or not

• Total voters

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
MW3 had much more flaws than AW. Not even that close.

I played Classic mode and this game feels nothing like Ghosts. More similar to BO2 than anything.

Last edited:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
i missed the boat on cod4 and waw - was too much of a halo stan to acknowledge. but as far the cod ive played from mw2 to now. aw is easily my second favorite. the maps are hit and miss, but i really like the exo suit. i only play td and sometimes dom, but i can understand the frustration for those who play objectively. still, black ops 1 is the goat cod for me - god i love that game so much.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
How is exo survival? I played once quickly and wasn't really feeling it.
Easy depending on the map, but it's fun. Gets boring after awhile tho. I made it in 75 rounds now I have to redo it again and get to 100 rounds so I can get the zombie bonus

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow this game is garbage. Just got it, spent 2 hours on it. Not my kinda COD. I prefer the last 2 cods.

Grizz

Rookie
Daps
I don't have a problem getting double/triple kills, Although I make sure I have enough bullets or double reload before I get killed.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
lol seems like people are hating on advance warfare because they suck compared to the other call to duty's I guess it sucks to be you guys because I'm beastin on this shyt I'm getting triple double and all type of kills on the ground like the exo suit and all the capabilities in the multiple player. All you people complaining just need to get better I understand this Call of Duty doesn't hold your hand as much as the others did so go and play the bytch playlist oops I meant the classic playlist or go back to that pile of shyt ghost or shyt ops 2 or modern campfare 3 if you don't want to master the new mechanics just stick with the same ol same ol but in the meantime I'm going to go back to having fun:blessed:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes you can. It's more difficult than before, but you can still get double/triple/multi-kills. Once players master the movement, you will see people beasting.

Did you play MW3? We had lobbies full of people running around with akimbo FMG9s as primaries. And you want to talk about people using the same guns.

First of all, why in the world would you play ground war on this game? This game is hectic 6v6, now imagine 9v9.

Look at the gameplay I posted above. I went 39-12 and I didn't picked people off from ledges and rooftops at all. Not saying it was anything special, but that video shows you that it's not hard to do well in this game. I see a bunch of big youtubers uploading AW content, are you trying to purposely avoid their uploads or some shyt.

This game was over a year into development when information started to come out about Titanfall. Any similarities between the two is very likely just a coincidence. Not only that, the only similarity between this game and Titanfall is the movement and even that is just somewhat similar. Any futuristic shooter is going to have similar movement to Titanfall and AW. Also, AW definately has that COD feel.

People are never satisfied:
- COD keeps the same formula 'Hey look it's the same game as last year. They don't change or add anything major.'
- AW brings in major change to the COD franchise : 'AW is copying Titanfall, this doesn't feel like COD, change back to old formula.'

The Akimbo FMG's were patched and it was noobs and trolls using them. Damn near every gun was viable. I got MOAB's with the ACR, SCAR, FAD, M4A1, G36C, MK14, MP5, UMP, PP90, P90, MP7, PM9, USAS, Stryker, MP9 and damn near got it with the rest. All these guns were used heavily. Yes the ACR/MP7 were popular but not overpowered. MW3 arguably had the best weapon balancing in COD aside from the Akimbo's. Even the LMG's were good.

Past COD's I played a lot of 6v6 KC or Dom but Ground War has always been my favorite game mode. It's horrible in AW. I had to stop playing it.

Nice gameplay (that spawn at 2:29:russ:). Was that recorded and uploaded by the PS4? That's my favorite map because I can run around with an SMG and play similar to traditional COD with a nice mix of Exo movement. The small maps have consistent action. Maps like Terrace have too many random encounters with people flying all around you.

As for Youtube, content is slower than it's ever been. themarkofj has 3 videos so far. They're playing the game but ground war was the main game type everyone uploaded and that isn't working. Killtreaks are weak so getting big scores is rarer. Overall this game doesn't translate to youtube as well as previous games and Ghosts pushed a lot of my favorites into retirement.

Actually, MLG players prefer a variety of weapons. I know MLG players played the game early [as did some Youtubers], but only a couple of months early.

No they don't:mjlol:. In the big money tournaments they literally use 3-5 guns in competition (depending on the game). Whatever gets banned they just use the next best thing. Maybe teams like Optic or Faze will quick scope but that's it. You never see shotguns (banned in MW3), LMG's, or the weaker guns being used. Nobody's running a knife only class or riot shield. The game where you saw the most variety was MW3.

MLG players want what any avid COD fan wants. A fun, fair, competitive and balanced game. The focus that is put on them is not much.

They don't see the game the same way. They spend most of their time playing 3v3 or 4v4 not public matches. I don't want their input at all. They're too small of a group to have any say. Beta Test and they could avoid a few issues at launch.

Slap Yarmulkes

WiiRadio
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tacoma
If you aim down the sights alot, go to options & turn off Aim Assist Slowdown. Wish i would have found this out earlier.
Edit: Nevermind. Leave that shyt be.

Last edited: