Hot or not

• Total voters

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
THAT'S SOME fukkING BULLshyt!

You didnt know about NEEDING PS+ for the online multiplayer?!?!?

6319522917122048.png

nikkas be sleeping under rocks....

:mjlol:

I think the destiny thing YOU played was just a beta....Even i played the beta without needing the ps+ while it lasted...

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
yep.... :jawalrus: i told these microsoft nikkas they wont see another dime outta me when i cancelled xbox live way back when they billed me twice.... :pacspit: i turned the aut0pay off and they still billed me even though i payed. I was like i'll never pay for the online ever again. i cut corners as best i could. I would have brought an xbox one too if it wasnt for that sweet billy nikka talking about needing to be online plus mandatory gold account. Most of my games are single player anyways. Why would i want to play online. I just get bored of this shyt after a while..

So you spent 400 dollars just to play by yourself?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Everyone KNEW sony would charge this gen after seeing the killing Microsoft was making last gen with XBL.
Got damn, how am I just hearing about this? :why:
You didnt know about NEEDING PS+ for the online multiplayer?!?!?

6319522917122048.png

nikkas be sleeping under rocks....

:mjlol:

I think the destiny thing YOU played was just a beta....Even i played the beta without needing the ps+ while it lasted...

I have 3 systems that I play, breh. I don't know everything about ps4, as I only play it once a week. And no, I'm not playing the beta; I bought the destiny ps4 bundle with the destiny physical. I have no clue how I can play other people on MP without having PS Plus. I mean, I can't do crucible, vanguard or have a fireteam, but :yeshrug: I do need to get it so I can start crucible.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
People who do midnight releases usually go to dedicated game stores. My cousin sd there was over 70 people at his gamestop.

Your cousin live in the middle of nowhere? Me and my cousin picked up copies and it was like 5 nikkas in there. In and out.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Game took like three hours to install on the Larrybox but im in. Do a couple single player missions then it's off to multiplayer.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So you spent 400 dollars just to play by yourself?

Most of my games for MY xbox 360 are single player games.... GTA 5, GTA 4, Skyrim, Fallout 3, Batman AA, AC,

I summize that my tenure with my PS4 will be no different.... I spent $400 on the superior system with no huge drawbacks like the DRM fiasco, and kinect... I told that microsoft shill over the phone when i cancelled my live account i will see all those greedy execs in hell before i buy an xbox product again... I wasnt lying... :demonic:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Your cousin live in the middle of nowhere? Me and my cousin picked up copies and it was like 5 nikkas in there. In and out.

Lol. He lives in Virginia so maybe lol. Idk

I was gonna cop tonight but im waiting for next week for target buy 2 get one free. Cop duty and get 2 wii u games since im copping a wii u for smash on the 21st.

I downloaded the PC version already though. Did the first 2 missions. It's aiight.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Got damn, how am I just hearing about this? :why:

I have 3 systems that I play, breh. I don't know everything about ps4, as I only play it once a week. And no, I'm not playing the beta; I bought the destiny ps4 bundle with the destiny physical. I have no clue how I can play other people on MP without having PS Plus. I mean, I can't do crucible, vanguard or have a fireteam, but :yeshrug: I do need to get it so I can start crucible.

You gotta read the fine print my friend.... :heh:

6038047940411392.png

30 day PSPlus trial..... :youngsabo: It's probably gonna run out and you didnt even realize it... Also you cant do the crucible, vanguard or have fireteam? Hmmmm Well either your limited because your ps+ trial ran out or your a low level destiny player....

Either way you gotta pay for PS+....:pachaha:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
There were like 80 people at my local gamestop,live in south central,and there are a shyt load of gamestops around the area so I'm pretty sure it was the same type of scene at each one

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
You gotta read the fine print my friend.... :heh:

6038047940411392.png

30 day PSPlus trial..... :youngsabo: It's probably gonna run out and you didnt even realize it... Also you cant do the crucible, vanguard or have fireteam? Hmmmm Well either your limited because your ps+ trial ran out or your a low level destiny player....

Either way you gotta pay for PS+....:pachaha:
Wrong. I didn't initiate the 30 day PS PLUS yet. Also, I'm level 20, which is the criteria for starting crucible. I know what the fukk I'm doing breh. U can play destiny but u can't do crucible, Vanguard or Fire team without Plus

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Wrong. I didn't initiate the 30 day PS PLUS yet. Also, I'm level 20, which is the criteria for starting crucible. I know what the fukk I'm doing breh. U can play destiny but u can't do crucible, Vanguard or Fire team without Plus

Yeah so either way, your screwed.... :mjlol: You wont get the "features" the game has reguardless.....