CoD Advanced Warfare Official Thread

Hot or not

• Total voters

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
well you must not get those special features if you dont have the full account... it works like the xbl silver / gold account. remember when playstation said the ps4 ps+ is a subscription service now at e3? i know i wasnt hearing shyt. if i had ps+ i would know....
Thought that was just Destiny? I hadn't heard shyt about needing PS Plus for COD

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
349aqyr.jpg

i dont have a live account to play Multiplayer.... THE PS4 VERSION WORKS THE SAME WAY..... right? nothing is free...
:dahell:

mj-laughing.gif

Anyway I just came back from bestbuy with my boy since he was getting it and idk if it's just that bestbuy but there was barely anyone there picking it up. I think it was probably 10-15 people that came for it. I'm gonna see if he can shareplay that shyt with me and we can try out online mp.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
:dahell:

mj-laughing.gif

Anyway I just came back from bestbuy with my boy since he was getting it and idk if it's just that bestbuy but there was barely anyone there picking it up. I think it was probably 10-15 people that came for it.
People who do midnight releases usually go to dedicated game stores. My cousin sd there was over 70 people at his gamestop.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You don't have plus for PS4? You strictly play offline?

yep.... :jawalrus: i told these microsoft nikkas they wont see another dime outta me when i cancelled xbox live way back when they billed me twice.... :pacspit: i turned the aut0pay off and they still billed me even though i payed. I was like i'll never pay for the online ever again. i cut corners as best i could. I would have brought an xbox one too if it wasnt for that sweet billy nikka talking about needing to be online plus mandatory gold account. Most of my games are single player anyways. Why would i want to play online. I just get bored of this shyt after a while..

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
wtf @ xbox one why do i have to install the fukking game? why cant i just play if i have the disk? :mindblown:
Nothing plays off disks anymore breh. They are just the to check if you own the game because they are too slow to stream games off of now.