CoD Advanced Warfare Official Thread

Hot or not

• Total voters

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah i keep seeing this issue pop up with each game release. It's like the XB1 is updating and installing the game at the same time which is weird. Suggestions involve going completely offline and installing and then updating after that's finished.

why is the xbox one having install problems, shyt shouldnt be that complex!!! see and nikkas was wondering why you have gamers that want to play solely off disc!!!!!

:damn:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Picking up my shyt from best buy at 10am. :blessed:

48 bucks and I get a 10 dollar off reward certificate. Thank you based gamers club unlocked! :blessed:

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
i don't thnk it looks or plays any better than ghosts. i thnk alot of those who sh!tted on that game were just jumping on the bandwagon. i expected it to look as good as bo2 or better--it doesn't. it just seems like a faster paced ghosts w/ smaller maps. even a couple of the same guns. my initial reaction is its ok, i don't love it. but i didn't care for bo2 at all when it dropped and its one of my fav. cods. ill give it time.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
My shyt installed fine on the Xbone. Took about 20 mins but it went well. You xbots cant install it?

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
Had the install-queuing-install issue, so I power cycled. Tried to put the disc back in while the console was off, and now my XBOX can't read game discs.

I'm pissed. I see people have had that problem with brand new consoles, but my shyt worked just fine until then. Is that known to ruin disc drives?

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Ground war is where it's at. I just had the nicest game winning cam. Double jump onto the roof killed dude turned around killed dude below me 32 kills :blessed:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Had the install-queuing-install issue, so I power cycled. Tried to put the disc back in while the console was off, and now my XBOX can't read game discs.

I'm pissed. I see people have had that problem with brand new consoles, but my shyt worked just fine until then. Is that known to ruin disc drives?

ra1e20.png

That sounds like a serious problem my dude.... :mjlol: why would you stuff the disc in the console when it's off???

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Quick thoughts:

Spawns are ass
Hit detection still suspect
TTK is really quick. Faster then BO2 imo. Its very difficult to even get a good streak going
Exo movement has a bigger learning curve
I hate the way grenades are implemented with the suit

Last edited: