Daps
They didn't fix the camo mastery glitch...Oh well I'll keep :eat:

I see yall sleeping on the AMR9 too.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
still getting the hang of it. Having to keep looking up in the air adds a new dimension to the game. This new hardcore search score system :dwillhuh:

My online crew that been playing together since modern warfare 1 beasting tho. Our worst clan member is this nikka Bonzi Wells :russ:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally got back on, fukkery is at an all time high lol, they broke the game damn near with this new point system... dont matter tho just had to suit up with that silenced ak12 and go to work, also got that akimbo auto handgun on silenced was nikkas streaks yesterday

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Got my aim back so getting kills ain't the problem it's the fact my team Damn near never go postive. I be losing to nikkas that be postive one having 5 war birds I be like :dwillhuh:

Comeback starting to be my map camp that middle and they just keep on coming like dumbasses :russ:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
What glitch?

If you complete a gun up to Crystal, and you use it again after you prestige you get credit for completing an additional gun.

Ex. I did the AK12, HBR3, and MK14 to crystal then my next prestige I just used each of the guns for a match until it told me I completed the mastery again and I got the Royalty camo just for doing 3 guns. Apparently it works for all classes you just have to get a couple of guns up to crystal first.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I swear it takes me 5-6 bullets to drop a nikka but I'm down in 2-3 :mjcry:

Been like that for me in damn near every COD. It's what made me start playing Hardcore, because I was tired of getting the drop on 2-3 enemies and maybe killing 1. There are even times I've let up on the trigger, only to find out 5 hit-markers to the chest wasn't enough.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Been like that for me in damn near every COD. It's what made me start playing Hardcore, because I was tired of getting the drop on 2-3 enemies and maybe killing 1. There are even times I've let up on the trigger, only to find out 5 hit-markers to the chest wasn't enough.

Yeah... the non-hardcore modes are terrible.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
I had to make a new account for playing solo this shyt too hard on my other account and i'm not trying to reverse boost just to play the damn game lol

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
lol 3 games of fun call of duty then it went to shyt

skill based match making is bullshyt, doesn't matter about the connection just the fact that i need to play with people who shyt on me

ruins the game i dont like to try my ass off every single game god damn

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
@Jonah Jameson breh i might have to join a different clan or something :lupe:

nobody really is ever on except you and like 1 other dude i'd like to play with a full team

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
I had to make a new account for playing solo this shyt too hard on my other account and i'm not trying to reverse boost just to play the damn game lol

what do you mean make a new account?

Ive been running battlefield more and more and its eating my COD time away. its hard to manage both games but the community on BF is soo much better if we had more cod players id be more inspired to play cant believe no one on here fukk with it but us and like 2 other ppl smh. we need a good clan to run with

anyway i fiinally got on last night threw a ACOG on the burner and i was wrecking shyt! By the way your boy Exotic Warfare is a annoying lil bytch for real