CoD Advanced Warfare Official Thread

Hot or not

• Total voters

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
what do you mean make a new account?

Ive been running battlefield more and more and its eating my COD time away. its hard to manage both games but the community on BF is soo much better if we had more cod players id be more inspired to play cant believe no one on here fukk with it but us and like 2 other ppl smh. we need a good clan to run with

anyway i fiinally got on last night threw a ACOG on the burner and i was wrecking shyt! By the way your boy Exotic Warfare is a annoying lil bytch for real

made a new psn account it was alright for a few games but then just put me back in these dumb ass lobbies

and yeah i left that dudes clan he's a fakkit

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
man this game is pissing me the fukk off, why the fukk does it keep putting me in lobbies with shytty connection just so it can have players better than me smh

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
made a new psn account it was alright for a few games but then just put me back in these dumb ass lobbies

and yeah i left that dudes clan he's a fakkit

search the cod forums for a good clan ill join with you. the forums is fukked up for me some reason i can make thread but cant reply to posts. tons of people posting so i think its just me.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
search the cod forums for a good clan ill join with you. the forums is fukked up for me some reason i can make thread but cant reply to posts. tons of people posting so i think its just me.

yeah i messaged a dude on there i want a clan with a bunch of people who always on

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
what do you mean make a new account?

Ive been running battlefield more and more and its eating my COD time away. its hard to manage both games but the community on BF is soo much better if we had more cod players id be more inspired to play cant believe no one on here fukk with it but us and like 2 other ppl smh. we need a good clan to run with

anyway i fiinally got on last night threw a ACOG on the burner and i was wrecking shyt! By the way your boy Exotic Warfare is a annoying lil bytch for real
I did the same shyt. Created a new PSN account on my PS4 and used that to play COD. It actually got annoying playing against nothing but new guys. Too easy. I'm ready to start running this more.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Anyone been constantly stuttering since the update? I'm bout to throw this disc in the trash.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Game is easy for me for now, but jeez everyone sucks in this. I get put with the WORST People

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm sorry man but this game is pure trash. A nikka ping is 18 with damn near the fastest Uverse internet speed and I'm still lagging watchin nikkas skip across the screen like it's a musical. I swear it takes me 5-6 bullets to drop a nikka but I'm down in 2-3 :mjcry:
I had to throw this game in the bushes for that very reason. There isnt a single game without lag.

Advanced warfare SP > MP

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Might have found a clan :ehh:

I am one of the lower KD's and mine is 1.4 and always a few dudes on