CoD Advanced Warfare Official Thread

Hot or not

• Total voters

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Bal seems to still be a beast. They added a shyt load of recoil to it. Other weapons seem to be usuable now. The AS1M1 is going to be the go to SMG. shyt destroys in close combat. The Ameli is a decent LMG and I heard the XMGs are good too.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Bal seems to still be a beast. They added a shyt load of recoil to it. Other weapons seem to be usuable now. The AS1M1 is going to be the go to SMG. shyt destroys in close combat. The Ameli is a decent LMG and I heard the XMGs are good too.

There's a noticibe difference with the BAL now still my primary gun but I'm not putting in work like I use to. AS1 and KF5 the best smgs

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
shyt the patch also raised the score for flag cap in dom and hardpoint. Just played a domination match where the opposite team each had a min of 6 UAV/system hacks in the round. Hardwired is a must have perk now

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
System hack is super frustrating. And why the hell does my screen turn white for a second when I call it in. :wtf:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt the patch also raised the score for flag cap in dom and hardpoint. Just played a domination match where the opposite team each had a min of 6 UAV/system hacks in the round. Hardwired is a must have perk now

:mindblown: did they play the game to test these changes? Domination is ruined. Non stop system hacks and bombing runs. I didn't even get through one game without quitting.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
yeah that score cap raise was crazy we were running 5 deep in dom and I bout had a warbird with no kills :mjlol:

and i dropped 5 warbirds on greenband one game before my game froze shyt is insane now

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown: did they play the game to test these changes? Domination is ruined. Non stop system hacks and bombing runs. I didn't even get through one game without quitting.

Yea IDK who asked for the score raise in those modes. Its horrible now

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been heavy on far cry as of slate, but this patch sounds like more fukkery, is dom broken or nah :lupe:

My playstyle benefits from ridiculous matches, winning team or losing team

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
I've been heavy on far cry as of slate, but this patch sounds like more fukkery, is dom broken or nah :lupe:

Not really broken, if you get in a match with tons of system hacks just use hardwired perk and they ain't shyt any more

and if you really want you can shoot down their uavs/warbirds and shyt plus capping flags can get you scorestreaks without even killing anyone lol

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

First team to call in a UAV wins because you get the system hack next, then a bombing run, and a warbird or paladin. Non stop spam. The games used to be fairly close but now it's nothing but blow outs because one team is constantly getting hit with score streaks. I didn't stay in a game longer than 3 minutes because the announcer is literally calling out "enemy system hack, enemy etc" every 5 seconds.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
When I join a party I lag so damn much. Watching kill cams and most times I never get get a shot off but when I'm playing I'll get hit markers. This happen to anybody else?

I mean I'm trash at the game but when I'm in a party then I'm super trash

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
yeah that score cap raise was crazy we were running 5 deep in dom and I bout had a warbird with no kills :mjlol:

and i dropped 5 warbirds on greenband one game before my game froze shyt is insane now

When I join a party I lag so damn much. Watching kill cams and most times I never get get a shot off but when I'm playing I'll get hit markers. This happen to anybody else?

Why can't the PS4 run this game when it's a more powerful system ? Makes no sense. I never had those problems on my X box. Never

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Why can't the PS4 run this game when it's a more powerful system ? Makes no sense. I never had those problems on my X box. Never

I have no idea, my game has only froze one time. Other than that I haven't had any problems with it

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps

That has always been like that for me from every cod i've played i will get hitmarkers but the killcam doesn't show me hitting them

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
They fukked up by increasing the points. Dudes with 13 kills and 5 warbirds

And now you can't sell the shyt in the armory?