CoD Advanced Warfare Official Thread

Hot or not

• Total voters

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
They fukked up by increasing the points. Dudes with 13 kills and 5 warbirds

And now you can't sell the shyt in the armory?
I'm still selling stuff.

If I cop these gold headsets will I hear people coming up behind me? I'm tired of getting punched in the back of the head

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
I'm still selling stuff.

If I cop these gold headsets will I hear people coming up behind me? I'm tired of getting punched in the back of the head

to be honest idk, i have the elites but i still get ran up on once in a while. they make ya dudes footsteps super loud for some reason like the nikkas just stomping the ground everytime he walk but then everyone else sound like they tiptoeing, cod never gets the footstep thing right.

sidenot i was finally playing different modes last night. hardpoint is sick!! just saying

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
1 hit kill with the MK14? Are we talking about the same gun? The MK14 is not a 1 shot kill. It's generally a 3-4 shot kill. The MK14 is a 4 shot kill at medium range, which is awful. Semi-auto weapons are supposed to be more powerful than fully auto, this is not the case for the MK14. The range is :trash:. The fire rate is :trash: The hip fire accuracy is :trash: Weapon stability is mediocre. There's no category this gun excels at. Also, with enemies boosting, dashing, dodging around it's more difficult to stay on target and hit your shots with a single shot weapon. It is by far the worst AR and I would take every SMG over it as well.
Yeah so I played ground war with this and you're right. Outside of hardcore, this thing is trash.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
SYSTEM HACK! ALL ENEMY HUDS ARE DOWN!

If it wasn't for that fukking skull that takes up damn near the whole screen it wouldn't be too bad. And no reason for that to pop up on my screen when I respawn either. Hardwired is damn near a necessity

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I been having 30+ kills a game and I m not even paying attention. Those killstreaks be having neggas raging. I crashed my Assault drone between 5 ppl and they all died. Dudes were fuming :laff:

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
damn i didnt even realize they increased the points :russ: im here like "damn why am i getting this warbird so easy"

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
When I join a party I lag so damn much. Watching kill cams and most times I never get get a shot off but when I'm playing I'll get hit markers. This happen to anybody else?

I mean I'm trash at the game but when I'm in a party then I'm super trash

Thats the shytty ass game... i was playing TDM and i had more assists than kills and deaths breh... :mindblown:

Im about to start using that one hitter sniper and i swear if i get more than two hit markers in a game with that shii im not playing this game again... yes im :umad::heh:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Thats the shytty ass game... i was playing TDM and i had more assists than kills and deaths breh... :mindblown:

Im about to start using that one hitter sniper and i swear if i get more than two hit markers in a game with that shii im not playing this game again... yes im :umad::heh:

you running around with the MP11 silenced, so of course shots popping off the Ars will give you work :umad:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Imma need @meelad92 to get his Canadian ass back on the duty and stop making that money and feeling on female booty real quick. nikkas been struggling :mjcry:

Its ok though J Cole said its beauty in the struggle :mjcry: