Coach Prime weighing the option of Jackson St. leaving the SWAC and moving up.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Never happening.

What’s the fukkin point of going FBS when you’re a G5 school? P5 teams are making super conferences taking all the money. SWAC schools don’t have the resources or amenities for that.
Eventually, what’s going to end up happening is those Power 5 schools will stop paying to play them.

HBCU’s have to step up financially. If they start getting better talent the money will come. We’re our own worst enemy. We should be able to recruit our own people. Especially in the south. You got all these rappers in the south making millions and don’t even support these institutions.

If HBCU’s don’t step up they will get left even further behind.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Part of me thinks the ACC would be a better option than the Big 10. Just make sure to arrange to play Iowa though.
That will never happen man and I hope it doesn’t. SWAC teams ride buses everywhere while these P5 schools fly. Imagine Texas Southern riding a bus from Houston to Syracuse or Boston College. We just need to stay in our own lane. fukk everyone else.

Eventually, what’s going to end up happening is those Power 5 schools will stop paying to play them.

HBCU’s have to step up financially. If they start getting better talent the money will come. We’re our own worst enemy. We should be able to recruit our own people. Especially in the south. You got all these rappers in the south making millions and don’t even support these institutions.

If HBCU’s don’t step up they will get left even further behind.

I think the p5 schools will stop playing the g5 schools eventually…them playing FCS teams is about to die.

The Ivy League schools do it right in my opinion. They play out of conference games but they’re all about the Ivy League and they don’t apologize for it.

HBCUs have been getting mistreated by the NCAA for far too long. Whenever HBCUs would go to the FCS playoffs they’d always have our schools as the lowest seed traveling to the Dakotas or Montana. We make more money with the Celebration Bowl & the CB gets more views than the FCS playoffs. fukk em :camby:

How bout moving up to the MEAC? :sas2:

Ya know the conference that's 5-1 vs the SWAC in the Celebration Bowl and knocked off Jackson State last year :sas2:

Move “up” to the MEAC? :mjlol:

MEAC won’t be around in 3 years all of their schools are bailing. Shout out to FAMU & Cookman for coming to the SWAC. My wish is to create a HBCU “super conference” with the remaining MEAC schools & maybe bring up some of the SIAC or CIAA schools.

Karume

All Star
Daps
That will never happen man and I hope it doesn’t. SWAC teams ride buses everywhere while these P5 schools fly. Imagine Texas Southern riding a bus from Houston to Syracuse or Boston College. We just need to stay in our own lane. fukk everyone else.
perhaps then some HBCUs will simply have to be left behind