Coach K makes $3 million personal donation for low income kids in Durham

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Y'all would sell death to your own people and justify it by saying you had to eat. nikkas won't turn down a job selling fast food or cigarette cuz you to lazy to learn a craft that IMPROVES the community.

If basketball & professional sports died today we would be better as a people. Wake up you goofy negros

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
He couldn’t explain it.
He doesnt was understand that private colleges don’t take money from the community, and that they rely on tuition and donations :bryan:
You've never even heard of the Duke endowment or Duke energy :russ: Duke isn't some little liberal arts school breh

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You've never even heard of the Duke endowment or Duke energy :russ: Duke isn't some little liberal arts school breh

nikka you just angry to be angry.
Duke Endowment & Duke Energy are killing only the blacks in Durham when Duke Energy serves millions throughout the south :skip:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
So giving nothing is the way to go? He’s planting seeds for future talent when he’d be dead by the time those kids are ready for college? Giving money to needy children is some “shyt that kills you”? Straight comedy. People were even shytting on lebron on here when that program was launched. People just like to be mad about shyt, and being mad about charity to needy kids is about as absurd as it gets
Again, this AINT LeBron

This is yet another publicity donation from the same organization that's paying YMCAs to move lol

If you're gonna take money know what you're dealing with - which is suddenly some kind of repugnant thought because.... why? I never imagined people here of all places would reject scrutiny of the plantation and business groups (yes universities are business) that refused to die and managed to, in the nicest of terms, destabilize Durham's black wall street

What's crazy is yal KNOW the vast majority of money like this don't even get to where it's supposed to go and the lack of give a fukk about that entire process is also a part of the problem. Kids stay fukked up, kickbacks get kicked back, property gets bought up, "tough on crime" shyt and stuff like seatbelt laws aka auto stop and frisk get pushed through by shook white people, fake white tears, donations, rinse repeat

I wouldn't even trip about stuff like this but people really be swearing it's the work of saints
nikka you just angry to be angry.
Duke Endowment & Duke Energy are killing only the blacks in Durham when Duke Energy serves millions throughout the south :skip:
Do you know about the dukes at all?

Duke energy reaches Canada too btw. If you don't understand that reach and the localized effects then I'm not the one posting to post. You were trying to say they didn't need to pay taxes not too long ago - it's the same large group :mjlol:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
deflect what? :dahell: yal really brag about community work for a living? that shyt keeps me up at night lol

im supposed to talk about driving kids on my basketball team to a hospital? im proud of what i've done but its not something i'm gonna throw in your face the first time you give me a hard time. shyt its more a thing you empathize over than boast about. maybe im doing it wrong
I don't care about your social work resume. Its not like you gonna email me a picture of you standing outside of a woman's shelter :mjlol:

the very next thing i say is ' i just assume most do what they can and don't hold it against those who don't. social work is not a competition nor a measuring stick. why? because you can't tell how much of a difference any of it makes far too often - and that's a personal check. not something you check like credit history."

but ok. sure

bragging about social work is the wave i guess

You're writing essays for no reason. Dude asked what you was doing for the community since you're downplaying what others partake in, and you didn't answer. Nobody was bragging about community work.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Again, this AINT LeBron

This is yet another publicity donation from the same organization that's paying YMCAs to move lol

If you're gonna take money know what you're dealing with - which is suddenly some kind of repugnant thought because.... why? I never imagined people here of all places would reject scrutiny of the plantation and business groups (yes universities are business) that refused to die and managed to, in the nicest of terms, destabilize Durham's black wall street

What's crazy is yal KNOW the vast majority of money like this don't even get to where it's supposed to go and the lack of give a fukk about that entire process is also a part of the problem. Kids stay fukked up, kickbacks get kicked back, property gets bought up, "tough on crime" shyt and stuff like seatbelt laws aka auto stop and frisk get pushed through by shook white people, fake white tears, donations, rinse repeat

I wouldn't even trip about stuff like this but people really be swearing it's the work of saints

Do you know about the dukes at all?

Duke energy reaches Canada too btw. If you don't understand that reach and the localized effects then I'm not the one posting to post. You were trying to say they didn't need to pay taxes not too long ago - it's the same large group :mjlol:
Imagine leaping thru hoops like this when you read about a donation to needy kids when you don’t do a damn thing yourself for anyone less fortunate :dead:

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show me one rich/wealthy person passing out cash in the hood to non ball players and I'll believe they're doing "charity".

Charities are used for laundering money. Trillions of dollars every year into charities for low income families...every hood should look like a suburb
fvck Bill Gates and his charities :mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You're writing essays for no reason. Dude asked what you was doing for the community since you're downplaying what others partake in, and you didn't answer. Nobody was bragging about community work.
i never downplayed anything. i say duke's got a history of bullshyt and its "look at what all *I* do for the community" - the fukk is that? And as weird and insecure as that is, I still said what I did in NC http://www.thecoli.com/posts/29768084/ All easily recognizable stuff if you know the area. and he knew it too lol

but since when is any of that something you need to announce for validation? my resume doesn't equal an understanding of the coastal areas being neglected and airbnb'd the fukk out and his work clearly doesn't demonstrate an understanding of how Duke's been getting down if he's dropping the EK center of all places. and what's crazy is I'm actually giving knowledge on all of the situation, telling yal where to look and dropping a link on everything i've said.

i don't even know what yal want to see outside of people jumping up and down for white people throwing chump change with money they made off edging us out. im convinced yal don't even want to know - for a known rat like coach fukking k of all people

volunteering and social work is some bitter grinding most of the time. you do it to help and more times than not you go home at the end of the day knowing its never enough. that's it. shyt, it doesn't even make you a good person or a hero either.
Imagine leaping thru hoops like this when you read about a donation to needy kids when you don’t do a damn thing yourself for anyone less fortunate :dead:
hoops is history now? aite.
fvck Bill Gates and his charities :mjlol:
imagine comparing bill gates to coach k and duke :dead:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
if i was rich id never donate money publicly because there would always be cats on their its a tax write off bla bla, dude doing it as an ulterior motive