Coach K makes $3 million personal donation for low income kids in Durham

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
@bolded god if that ain't the laziest shyt.... 'but but but who else donates to x' man people publicize and promote their charity for a reason and its more times than not its about image more than anything else - shout out to jj watt

you surely understand that charity is an A1 hustle in general - i'm not gonna insult your intelligence and say that you don't. and since you've been in NC for that long then you understand that duke's been breaking durham the fukk off for so long that people don't even remember what the city used to look like. duke gardens is gorgeous but two turns from it and you're in a drug infested shythole rampant with crime caused from them pushing the city away from its previous community centers and social projects to what suits duke's alumni, energy, and healthcare groups along with all associated private interests. duke got a 4 star hotel but has to be reminded to hire people down the street. hell, the people working the eviction and property law reforms are FROM duke :dead: how's that going to go

coach k throwing around money that he gets from kickbacks and 'donations' to get tax exemptions for some good press after 1) the admin shyt about the coffee shop recently and 2) the story about the player's mom crying on the floor about her kid's playing time doesn't mean much after years of shyt. he can stay a mouthpiece and dirt bag while the city turns into a shyttier version portland resting atop two generations of screwed over blacks that built that city. he doesn't get props for throwing around money that isn't even his

Charity is a A1 hustle breh? So now you want to shyt on charity in general?

I know I was mentoring kids at the Hayti Heritage Center, helping K97.5 setup Back to School Charity drives at Phoenix Square, Putting on live events for the mentally ill at BN Duke Auditorium. Voting registration on Alston ave near the BP at the HWY entrance. I know I ain't get shyt out of it but a good feeling and possibly a reference.

Where were you?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Charity is a A1 hustle breh? So now you want to shyt on charity in general?

I know I was mentoring kids at the Hayti Heritage Center, helping K97.5 setup Back to School Charity drives at Phoenix Square, Putting on live events for the mentally ill at BN Duke Auditorium. Voting registration on Alston ave near the BP at the HWY entrance.

Where were you?
oh my goddddddd that is so fukking lazy lmao bro

is social work really a dikkwaving contest to you? are you so insecure that you gotta whip your "i gave a fukk" resume out the first time you feel even slightly threatened online? I never even said you didn't or that you didn't care. I said that Duke ain't shyt and that Coach K being a face is normal practice. Also, if you don't understand how these old white a$$holes save and spin money by 'donating' to 'charity' (ie paying money to things they already own or are indirectly already affiliated with to make money and get tax breaks at the same time - doubly so if the gov jumps into it with them, which we already established duke does...) then you should get up on that.

in all of this rant of a post you ain't even address what i said either. mainly -> duke ain't shyt.

if you really think social work in general is about YOU then goddamn...

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Of course, so he and his white mob can pimp and rape them for billions. They're training them to become employees for THEIR business.

It is what it is. I'm just saying if y'all believe that these cacs are doing good deeds you've been deceived. They set up training grounds for their businesses, they don't donate for US to have our OWN.

Money blinds people more than love

If a black kid wins from this that would have otherwise had a different outcome in life, then what's the problem. Sometimes nikkas do so much analyzing this mess the simple concept that maybe this might just help someone in need.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
oh my goddddddd that is so fukking lazy lmao bro

is social work really a dikkwaving contest to you? are you so insecure that you gotta whip your "i gave a fukk" resume out the first time you feel even slightly threatened online? I never even said you didn't or that you didn't care. I said that Duke ain't shyt and that Coach K being a face is normal practice. Also, if you don't understand how these old white a$$holes save and spin money by 'donating' to 'charity' (ie paying money to things they already own or are indirectly already affiliated with to make money and get tax breaks at the same time - doubly so if the gov jumps into it with them, which we already established duke does...) then you should get up on that.

in all of this rant of a post you ain't even address what i said either. mainly -> duke ain't shyt.

if you really think social work in general is about YOU then goddamn...

Every time I ask what are YOU doing for Durham you start writing essays.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
K is in his 70’s he’s not planting seeds for future players 5-10 years down the line

Some of you are so fukkin miserable Jesus Christ.

Probably sit at the beach with your girl while she tells you what a beautiful day it is and you’re talking about how each second that goes by each breath we take we’re closer to death debbi downer ass dudes

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
If Duke is a private school it isn’t sucking Durham dry :skip:

Do y’all understand how funding works for private and public schools?

Do you understand how the tax code works? :gucci:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Bruh, duke doesn’t fukking pay taxes. They aren’t funded by taxes but they own alll the most valuable property in the city and don’t pay a cent on that.

You can say that for public and private schools

Duke was funded in 1838 I wish a motherfukker would tell me I’d have to pay taxes if I been on some land for damn near 200 years

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps

Duke was funded in 1838 I wish a motherfukker would tell me I’d have to pay taxes if I been on some land for damn near 200 years

You can. Some expectation that public schools serve that community they’re in however.

As for the bolded; we wanna talk about who was pouring the mortar and moving the stone on those picturesque buildings in 1838? Or how Duke came to be on that land? Or where the descendants of those builders or the land’s previous owners are now?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Every time I ask what are YOU doing for Durham you start writing essays.
You the one running to your "I cared" resume ever since you got pressed :mjlol:This is a pathetic change of subject too

You are straight childish if you think running to your resume validates your intent or your misinformation. But shyt, maybe you can find pictures of mt calvary's men's group at whatever is left of the durham rescue mission instead of hoping and praying I don't care about black people as an argument.

Been raising money since Jena 6 (and if you listen hard enough you can still hear me cussing out the administration for saying I needed to run shyt through them first, fukk Dr. Yancy) and if you're old enough you can even remember the group of kids from southern and riverside that made their senior trip to new orleans hoping to help out immediately after katrina - and the subsequent wakeup calls we all got at the superdome.

I could go on but that really ain't got shyt to do with you caping for a tax break / publicity gimmick combo.

Act like Duke wasn't a plantation brehs

Durham was a great center of black business but I wonder what happened

I appreciate the concern for the city man but you don't know what you're talking on.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
You the one running to your "I cared" resume ever since you got pressed :mjlol:This is a pathetic change of subject too

You are straight childish if you think running to your resume validates your intent or your misinformation. But shyt, maybe you can find pictures of mt calvary's men's group at whatever is left of the durham rescue mission instead of hoping and praying I don't care about black people as an argument.

Been raising money since Jena 6 (and if you listen hard enough you can still hear me cussing out the administration for saying I needed to run shyt through them first, fukk Dr. Yancy) and if you're old enough you can even remember the group of kids from southern and riverside that made their senior trip to new orleans hoping to help out immediately after katrina - and the subsequent wakeup calls we all got at the superdome.

I could go on but that really ain't got shyt to do with you caping for a tax break / publicity gimmick combo.

Act like Duke wasn't a plantation brehs

Durham was a great center of black business but I wonder what happened

I appreciate the concern for the city man but you don't know what you're talking on.

YOU COULD GO ON but you really can't

I asked what you are doing for Durham and the first thing you do is try to shyt on me. Anybody else who was in that hot sun with me signing people up for voting is my ally. But if you weren't there I understand you clowning and not giving a shyt.

Typical Coli nikka, pop shyt, criticize everyone involved, do nothing and deflect. The reason you keep bringing up my grind work is in effort to minimalism it.

Last edited: