Coach K makes $3 million personal donation for low income kids in Durham

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
YOU COULD GO ON but you really can't

I asked what you are doing for Durham and the first thing you wanna do is try to shyt on me.

Typical Coli nikka, pop shyt, criticize everyone involved, do nothing and deflect.
bro I've been doing shyt since high school and never once felt the need to flex about it over insecurities like you are right now. I even told you where to look :mjlol: we were in the fukking paper for it. And I been in the Charlotte thread plenty of times speaking on my volunteer service out there. You gotta be the mad childish to play the "what have you done?" game in earnest in response to your position being challenged.

Online at that

I can't believe you really this hurt over an institution that's been blatantly bleeding a city dry not getting props for throwing it a bone. Holy shyt. If your immediate response to a counterpoint about a well known fact like Duke shytting on Durham then playing straight out the white liberal playbook is to hope and pray the person you're talking with doesn't care about black people then you really should just take a step back and look at yourself...

Or call me a c00n. That'll work too

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
bro I've been doing shyt since high school and never once felt the need to flex about it over insecurities like you are right now. I even told you where to look :mjlol: we were in the fukking paper for it. And I been in the Charlotte thread plenty of times speaking on my volunteer service out there. You gotta be the mad childish to play the "what have you done?" game in earnest in response to your position being challenged.

Online at that

I can't believe you really this hurt over an institution that's been blatantly bleeding a city dry not getting props for throwing it a bone. Holy shyt. If your immediate response to a counterpoint about a well known fact like Duke shytting on Durham then playing straight out the white liberal playbook is to hope and pray the person you're talking with doesn't care about black people then you really should just take a step back and look at yourself...

Or call me a c00n. That'll work too

Like I said breh, when you out here minimizing people's efforts its speaks volumes of your character. If you was on your grind like you claim then you'd understand why I, someone who mentored black youth in Durham, might be a little bit more PASSIONATE about some of those children who might benefit from a 3 million dollar donation.

When you don't know these people by face, you don't give a shyt about them and they just become faceless entities you can criticize anonymously from the Coli.. Every time I talk about the people you bring up the Institution. Me and you are cut from a different cloth breh I'm just gonna leave it at that.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Like I said breh, when you out here minimizing people's efforts its speaks volumes of your character. If you was on your grind like you claim then you'd understand why I, someone who mentored black youth in Durham, might be a little bit more PASSIONATE about some of those children who might benefit from a 3 million dollar donation.

When you don't know these people by face, you don't give a shyt about them and they just become faceless entities you can criticize anonymously from the Coli.. Every time I talk about the people you bring up the Institution. Me and you are cut from a different cloth breh I'm just gonna leave it at that.
Who's efforts am I minimizing?

Duke's.

Talking about deflection :dead: someone reminds you of Duke's ongoing effort to influence and direct local policy as well as gentrify the area and the first thought is how to prove I don't care about black people. Not validity of the statement. Not evaluation of the charity (or what entity the EK center displaced). Not even about the 'charity' hustle that the wealthy use to break their friends off, get paid by the government, and get first shot at hustling the next co-opted building or social project to do it all over again. Naw - its I must be a c00n.

'typical coli nikka'

A1 discussion homie

Gravity

Banned
Daps

This center has existed since 2006. What has it done for the black community in durham in those 12 years up until this point?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
This center has existed since 2006. What has it done for the black community in durham in those 12 years up until this point?

:yeshrug: It's been a meeting place for a lot of black events. African art shows, Debates, Meetings, plays, I've been to a bunch of events there. It's basically an African themed rec center.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
I'm not denying ulterior motives but 3 million for the hood is still 3 million for the hood. Who else is gonna give 3 million to the hood in Durham? I used to live in Durham, Are you going to rally for 3 million dollars for the ghettos in Durham? You want them nikkas to give the 3 million back to him? Nobody else is going to give 3 million to the hood in Durham. Take it, use it to better the community.

If I'm not able to donate 3 million to black people I ain't about to slap hand that is. If it means giving people an opportunity and killing off the the school to prison pipe line, cool.

The guy has lived and worked in Durham NC for over 40 years. He's made millions upon millions off of black athletes. He can give 3 million back to the hood without an expectation tho, as many hood nikkas I know that support Duke sports.
Dude you don't even know what you're talking about, you're just repeating a press release when you have ZERO awareness about it's true culutural impact. Continue on tho son

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Dude you don't even know what you're talking about, you're just repeating a press release when you have ZERO awareness about it's true culutural impact. Continue on tho son
its fukking ridiculous man...

thanks for letting us host events in your 'community center' that was placed right on top of some shyt we used to own - and by the way we're NEVER gonna talk about the good old boys network that tied the catholic church's shyt from down the street to it. they got a near monopoly on public service and have hands in every significant public-private partnership in the city.

people don't even know what this newer shyt is being built on top of. but thanks for the invite :dead: duke is the shining beacon of white liberal bullshyttery in carolina. roll over the entirety of tobacco road then claim to be allies while giving the occasional handouts with the money they took out of the hands of black business owners

9 minus 6 but most of all

s7XKWIU.gif

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Now how can I take you serious when you're telling me I have ZERO awareness about Durham? :mjlol:

Troll away breh
Obviously you don't. Humble yourself and take in new information and perspectives. You're wrong...and if you're more concerned about being right than being enlightened you're hurting yourself and the community you claim to care for by defending and justifying it's exploiters and oppressors

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Obviously you don't. Humble yourself and take in new information and perspectives. You're wrong...and if you're more concerned about being right than being enlightened you're hurting yourself and the community you claim to care for by defending and justifying it's exploiters and oppressors

You have spent the entire thread ridiculing me.

Then you tell you a black man whose has been here for 20 years that I know NOTHING abut Durham

You're not here to offer me any new information or perspectives. You are not here to school or educate anyone. You are here to ridicule and insult anybody that does not take an angry militant perspective with you.

And you know what, if you offered solutions I'd still rock with you cuz this thread was never about me, but you didn't

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Then you tell you a black man whose has been here for 20 years that I know NOTHING abut Durham

You're not here to offer me any new information or perspectives. You are not here to school or educate anyone. You are here to ridicule anybody that does not take an angry militant perspective with you.
if you're only 20 then it makes sense tbh

and yeah there's been plenty counterpoint offered but you ain't done much but question people's blackness. durham's history, and its history with duke specifically, is story on how blacks get cut out and lose what they built with nothing but a parting smile

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
if you're only 20 then it makes sense tbh

and yeah there's been plenty counterpoint offered
but you ain't done much but question people's blackness. durham's history, and its history with duke specifically, is story on how blacks get cut out and lose what they built with nothing but a parting smile

Where? QUOTE IT! You spent the whole thread shytting on me for having a hope off a 3 milly donation. I read everything you wrote and you did not offer one solution. You just kept telling me about the history of Durham and ridiculing me like I don't know it

I never questioned anyone's BLACKNESS I simply asked what charity work you are doing for black people and was met with 3 essays

I know Durham's history, I am the 3rd generation of my family to be in Durham. My grandfather was born and raised here and met my grandmother at NCCU. I know the history behind Duke, they told me stories before they died.

None of you EVER asked ME shyt about my history with Durham, my background knowledge of Durham, my ties to the city. EVERY SINGLE THING YOU WROTE about me was a baseless assumption used to degrade any footwork I've put in on any level.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps

You're not here to offer me any new information or perspectives. You are not here to school or educate anyone. You are here to ridicule and insult anybody that does not take an angry militant perspective with you.

And you know what, if you offered solutions I'd still rock with you cuz this thread was never about me, but you didn't
nikka you the one who said some CAC was doing more than other black people off a press release. Sorry if I offended you but you full of shyt bro, someone else can hold ya hand thru it