Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Coach K makes $3 million personal donation for low income kids in Durham
Tags:
Posted 7:16 a.m. today

DURHAM, N.C. — Duke basketball coach Mike Krzyzewski has donated $3 million to the youth center named for his late mother.

The Emily Krzyzewski Center in Durham is a non-profit organization that helps students from low-income families prepare for college.

Coach K's donation is part of the center's new "Game Changer" campaign. The goal is to raise $15 million in the next three years so the center can grow.

The Game Changer campaign has already raised $8 million toward that goal.

https://www.wralsportsfan.com/coach...tion-for-low-income-kids-in-durham-/17593739/

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Show me one rich/wealthy person passing out cash in the hood to non ball players and I'll believe they're doing "charity".

Charities are used for laundering money. Trillions of dollars every year into charities for low income families...every hood should look like a suburb

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Show me one rich/wealthy person passing out cash in the hood to non ball players and I'll believe they're doing "charity".

Charities are used for laundering money. Trillions of dollars every year into charities for low income families...every hood should look like a suburb

Maybe he is trying to provide an environment for nurturing future talent.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Of course, so he and his white mob can pimp and rape them for billions. They're training them to become employees for THEIR business.

It is what it is. I'm just saying if y'all believe that these cacs are doing good deeds you've been deceived. They set up training grounds for their businesses, they don't donate for US to have our OWN.

Money blinds people more than love

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Of course, so he and his white mob can pimp and rape them for billions. They're training them to become employees for THEIR business.

It is what it is. I'm just saying if y'all believe that these cacs are doing good deeds you've been deceived. They set up training grounds for their businesses, they don't donate for US to have our OWN.

Money blinds people more than love

I'm not denying ulterior motives but 3 million for the hood is still 3 million for the hood. Who else is gonna give 3 million to the hood in Durham? I used to live in Durham, Are you going to rally for 3 million dollars for the ghettos in Durham? You want them nikkas to give the 3 million back to him? Nobody else is going to give 3 million to the hood in Durham. Take it, use it to better the community.

If I'm not able to donate 3 million to black people I ain't about to slap hand that is. If it means giving people an opportunity and killing off the the school to prison pipe line, cool.

The guy has lived and worked in Durham NC for over 40 years. He's made millions upon millions off of black athletes. He can give 3 million back to the hood without an expectation tho, as many hood nikkas I know that support Duke sports.

Last edited:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
The Goat giving back :wow:
2cdbbe114e706035a7f55459a49d3f28.jpg

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
yo you cannot say this after how duke has steamrolled the surrounding neighborhoods :mjlol:
Especially when you coach at a lilly white private school sucking a black city dry.
exactly fukking this
I'm not denying ulterior motives but 3 million for the hood is still 3 million for the hood. Who else is gonna give 3 million to the hood in Durham? I used to live in Durham, Are you going to rally for 3 million dollars for the ghettos in Durham? You want them nikkas to give the 3 million back to him? Nobody else is going to give 3 million to the hood in Durham. Take it, use it to better the community.

If I'm not able to donate 3 million to black people I ain't about to slap hand that is. If it means giving people an opportunity and killing off the the school to prison pipe line, cool.

The guy has lived and worked in Durham NC for over 40 years. He's made millions upon millions off of black athletes. He can give 3 million back to the hood without an expectation tho, as many hood nikkas I know that support Duke sports.
a lot of shyt being as bad as it is is BECAUSE of duke having a stranglehold on a hell of a lot more than just the university

are you really from NC?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
yo you cannot say this after how duke has steamrolled the surrounding neighborhoods :mjlol:

exactly fukking this

a lot of shyt being as bad as it is is BECAUSE of duke having a stranglehold on a hell of a lot more than just the university

are you really from NC?

Lived here for 20 years. Again, I'm not denying Duke hasn't played a part in shyt. But this article isn't about Duke or Duke university, it's about Coach K. And if Coach K donated 3 Million to Durham. Who else in this thread has donated any money to Durham causes? I know I haven't gave more than 3 figures but that's 3 figures more than a lot of critics.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Lived here for 20 years. Again, I'm not denying Duke hasn't played a part in shyt. But this article isn't about Duke or Duke university, it's about Coach K. And if Coach K donated 3 Million to Durham. Who else in this thread has donated any money to Durham causes? I know I haven't gave more than 3 figures but that's 3 figures more than a lot of critics.
@bolded god if that ain't the laziest shyt.... 'but but but who else donates to x' man people publicize and promote their charity for a reason and more times than not its about image more than anything else - shout out to jj watt

you surely understand that charity is an A1 hustle in general - i'm not gonna insult your intelligence and say that you don't. and since you've been in NC for that long then you understand that duke's been breaking durham the fukk off for so long that people don't even remember what the city used to look like. duke gardens is gorgeous but two turns from it and you're in a drug infested shythole rampant with crime caused from them pushing the city away from its previous community centers and social projects to what suits duke's alumni, energy, and healthcare groups along with all associated private interests. duke got a 4 star hotel but has to be reminded to hire people down the street. hell, the people working the eviction and property law reforms are FROM duke :dead: how's that going to go

coach k throwing around money that he gets from kickbacks and 'donations' to get tax exemptions for some good press after 1) the admin shyt about the coffee shop recently and 2) the story about the player's mom crying on the floor about her kid's playing time doesn't mean much after years of shyt. he can stay a mouthpiece and dirt bag while the city turns into a shyttier version portland resting atop two generations of screwed over blacks that built that city. he doesn't get props for throwing around money that isn't even his

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina